ʂɨʂɬɛʀ, ɨ ɭɵʌɛ ʏɵu [Naruto]

This drabble is a Sister!Reader X Kid!Naruto 

All people around you glare at the boy in front of you.

But what is his fault? He is maybe a little troublemaker, but he is a very loveable young boy, cute and very sweet to all of his people in the village. 

But he carries a big burden with him.

But it isn’t his fault.

Your heart knows he isn’t the big bad monster; he is only the cage for it.

The boy cries and bites his trembling lip. He turns quickly around, but hits a stone with his foot and falls over. His little body crashes into the mud. The other people laugh at him and whisper darkly: “Serves him right” or “that’s your punishment, little monster”

You sigh heavily with sorrow and walk quickly to the blond boy. 

“Naruto...are you okay?” You help him to his feet and brush the dark mud from his pants. You pat his head lovingly and smile dearly at the little boy. 

Your smile was his elixir of life and his lips grace with a very cute foxy-grin.

“Yup, I’m alright.” He grabs your hand and looks up to you, blue eyes shining with adoration. “Come on, ototo [brother], we’re going to Ichiraku Ramen.” You squeeze his little hand sweetly and he nods cutely.

“YAAAAY” he pushes his fist in the air and giggles stupidly. Your arms hug him closely. “My cute little brother...” you whisper tenderly. “I love you, nee-chan [sister]...bayo!” You are the only reason he is alright.

“I love you too.”

Theme: Sister

Anime: Naruto

Mood: fluff