26. I Hacked Jarvis

Mary's eyes fluttered open, groaning at the pain in her abdomen, feeling the pull of the stitches

Mary's eyes fluttered open, groaning at the pain in her abdomen, feeling the pull of the stitches. She presses the button to raise the bed into as much as an upright position her body she can take.

A nurse walks in, seeing her awake, "Get me a laptop, preferably one of Tony Stark's, don't ask questions, just do it." She states, watching the nurse run off.

She fiddles with her air tubes, she leaves them in knowing she still needs them as the nurse comes back with Tony's laptop.

The doctor smirks as she opens it on the table hovering over her, she taps in the log in code, pushing a button and seeing a earpiece slide out. She takes it and puts it into her ear, pressing it as she types some things, "Let's see how much i learned from your Hacking 101, T." She murmurs as the earpiece picks up the fight and conversation between Tony and everyone.

"Sir, I believe your godmother is awake and attempting to join the coms between you and the others." He states to Tony, but Mary can hear everything.

"Miss me?" She asks the group, hearing Nat, and another voice, she knows as agent Barton.

"Lizzie?!" She hears her brother.

"Hi Stevie." She replies, smiling as she hacks into Jarvis, more really Jarvis let her in to see what Tony's seeing.

"Mama Ree, you doing okay?" Tony asks.

"Stitches hurt, and i still need the pumped air. But other than that i'm okay." She states, "What's happening on your end?" She asks as the screen clears itself. "Tony you have an alien behind you." She states, seeing Tony turn around and kill it.

"How the hell did you see that?" Tony asks.

"I hacked Jarvis into letting me see what you see through your helmet." She states proudly.

"I let her in, Sir." Jarvis retorts.

Mary huffs, "Shh, Vis!" She exclaims quietly, "You ruined it.." she murmurs, crossing her arms, pouting a little.

Mary and Tony both see a giant flying alien coming towards them, Tony was trying to break open from the side but it wasn't working.

"Jarvis, Ree, you remember the tale about Jonah?" Tony asks them.

"Sir, i don't recommend-" Jarvis is cut off as Tony flies into the mouth of the alien, making it explode from the inside out.

"Tony, i was fine never knowing what the inside of an alien looked like." Mary quips, gagging.

"Sorry, Mama Ree." Tony replies.

"Stark! Do you hear me? You have a missile heading straight for the city!" Mary hears Fury say. Her eyes widening.

"That stupid council! I told Howard we shouldn't have a council, but did he listen? No." She rambles, still on the pain medicine.

"How long?!" Tony asks, ignoring Mary.