24. Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.

Tony clasped his hands together, breaking back into his lively self after what had transpired only minutes ago for his godmother

Tony clasped his hands together, breaking back into his lively self after what had transpired only minutes ago for his godmother. "Also, it means the portal can open as wide, and stay open as long, as Loki wants." He adds, referring back to the Iridium as he walks onto where Fury stands. "Raise the mid-mast, ship the top sails." He quips to the surrounding agents who only look at him weirdly. He then quickly turns around to point at another agent at a desk, "That man is playing Galaga! Thought we wouldn't notice. But we did." Mary's godson shouts, drawing the whole bridge to look at one agent who quickly goes back to his work. Tony then covers one of his eyes briefly, trying to look at all the screens around him on Fury's platform, covering one eye, "How does Fury even see these?"

"He turns." Mary states.

"Well, that sounds exhausting." He quips casually as he taps on one of the screens beside him on Fury's platform, "The rest of the raw materials, Agent Barton can get his hands on pretty easily. Only major component he still needs is a power source. A high energy density, something to kick start the Cube." Tony rattles off, causing Mary to chuckle under her breath.

"When did you become an expert in thermonuclear astrophysics?" She asks curiously, she was sure he hadn't mastered the field in the past, but when Tony put his mind to something, he was always going to finish it to the best of his ability.

"Last night. The packet, Selvig's notes, the extraction theory papers. Am I the only one who did the reading?" Tony answers, as he walks over to the group.

Steve looks at his sister's godson, "Does Loki need any particular kind of power source?" He asks, stepping into the conversation.

"He would have to heat the Cube to a hundred and twenty-million Kelvin just to break through the Coulomb barrier." Banner interjects, his mind beginning to work as he and Tony throw out theories and ideas.

"Unless, Selvig has figured out how to stabilize the quantum tunneling effect." Tony points out

"Well, if he could do that he could achieve heavy ion fusion at any reactor on the planet." Banner retorts.

"Finally, someone who speaks English." Tony says with a smirk as he holds out his arm towards Bruce as he walks around the table to the Gamma scientist.

Steve looks at Mary dumbfoundedly, confused by the conversation that he was just a witness to that he understood none of, "Is that what just happened?" He asks her.

"I've just learned to go along with when it comes to Tony." She replies with a smile, earning a wink from her godson, "It eventually will make sense."

Tony walks over to Bruce, the two men shake hands as they greet one another. "It's good to meet you, Dr. Banner. You're work on anti-electron collisions is unparalleled. And I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster." Tony states.

Mary's eyes widen and she gasps as she turns around in her hair to face her godson, "Anthony!" Mary scolds him, Tony cringes at the use of his full name, only giving his godmother a sheepish smile in return.