Chapter 7 - Catastrophe

Começar do início

"Hey faggots! Get out of my jewelry store! My costumers don't want to see this shit, they came for jewelry!" The owner yelled out

"Hey faggots! Get out of my jewelry store! My costumers don't want to see this shit, they came for jewelry!" The owner yelled out. I've never like the word faggot, it rubbed me the wrong way now that it was being said to me I tear up. "Bean, ignore him" Jaden said sternly he puts an arm over my shoulder and guides us out with our stuff. "That's right! Get out!" He spat.

I start crying quietly while Jadens grip around me tightens. I thought we were gonna keep walking, but Jaden had other ideas. "The hell is your problem! You asshole?! We're doing nothing wrong in your store, so what if I'm dating a boy? Who cares!" Jaden seethed. The man scoffs "Are you kidding? It's disgusting! I'd never have sex with a man!" He sneered, yet his voice lacked conviction.

Than a small boy in his early 20's comes out of the back room, he was only wearing an oversized t-shirt, his hair was a mess and his lips were swollen. "hurry up so you can finish using me in the back room, I want you to cream me like last time" he muttered out quietly. He walks back in the room, leaving the both of us to look at the owner, eyebrows raised.

"Sure" Jaden drawled out, the owner blushes and sputters out an excuses after excuses. "Next time don't do it in the shop" Jaden teased. He makes his way back to me.

"Let's go Bean" he said softly, we grab our stuff and head out. Just as we step out side, Jaden pauses before whipping his head to me and abruptly drops all the stuff on the spot.

"Miles come here now" Jaden demanded, he was a few feet away from me when he suddenly grabs me and snuggles me protectively in his chest. "What's wrong?" I asked, his head turns and twists at noises I can't hear.

"Rogues"

My heart sinks, rogues? What kind? Wolf? Horse? Elephant! There are so many types of animals the live and packs and herds, I have no idea what they could be. "What kind are they Jaden?" I asked frantically, "I don't know Bean, stay here, I'm heading to the woods to investigate. Don't! Move!" He ordered, he gives me his coat since it was cold before running into the woods adjacent to where we were. He needs help! I was in such a hurry looking for my phone that I almost dropped it when I found it. I texted all of the carnivores even my sister, telling them about the rogues that Jaden heard.

Raymund - I'll be there in 10 minutes, Godspeed

Madeline - Give me 7 minutes, shit I can't believe they're here already

Ty - I'm running there already I might take 8 minutes. What kind of rogues?

Singer - I've climbed out my window for this, I'll need 9 minutes

Brenden - I'm shifting , in 7 minutes I'll be there, stay safe you two

Shit! Jaden can't wait that long, I need to help him. I run into the woods, trying to look for Jaden so I could help him. I frantically searched for any sign of his presence but I couldn't find anything. Tears starting falling from my face in frustration, till I heard I loud pained yelp in front of me. I instantly went in the direction of the noise, please be ok Jaden.