dont be a vsco girl

No One's POV

Izuku was on the internet again he was looking at the new trends, and he came upon the most impressive thing he has ever seen. He was going to join this cult if it was the last thing he ever did.

(time skip)

"Why is Izuku only saying skskskk and I oop-?" Toga asked, walking towards tomura and Dabi,

" what is a and I oop?" Tomura asks, looking at dabi who had a sad look on his face. " what's a wrong HotTopic" Tomura asks with a smirk.

" I fear the worst has happened to our izuku," Dabi says.

" what do you mean?" Toga asks.

" haven't you notest all the scrunches, the Hydro flasks and the shell necklaces he has become my worst enemy and the virus is spreading all across the world soon everyone will be infected," Dabi says as a single tear runs down his face smearing his makeup.

" what disease?" Tomura asks

" vsco girl disease," Dabi says.

" well how do we cure it," Toga asks

" take away everything one by one starting with the hydro flask," Dabi says just in time for Izuku to walk towards them.

" Hay izu."

" hay skskksks and I oop- sksks," Izuku says taking a sip of water.

" Izu Mabey you should put the water down" Toga suggests.

" us, vsco girls, have to stay hydrated and fuck you," Izuku says.

" Ok, izuku give me the damn water bottle."

" ILL SHOW YOU WHO TO FUCK WITH YOU WRIKLY GRAPE SKKSKSKSK AND I OOP-" Izuku yells throwing his hydro flask at tomura knocking him out. Izuku threw his kanken backpack over his shoulder with a huff then grabbed some more scrunchies.

" Zuzu please we are just trying to help you!" Toga cried

" sksksks save it and I oop-" Izuku says, walking away.

" but those are way too many scrunchies on each arm izu you'll die what if todoroki would see you like this he would totally dump you," Toga says, Izuku gasps

" not if I convert him" izuku laughs evilly causing a bit. " now if you excuse me I'm going to get my Birkenstocks sksksk," Izuku says, walking away.

" what do we do now?" Toga asks dabi.

" take it down at the source."

" how"

" kill him by burning him at the stake like the witch he is," Dabi says creating blue flames.

" um how about no," Tomura says " oh and I have his water bottle, so he cant stay hydrated."

" great job now all we have to do is burn the scrunchies and necklace and everything else in his room," Dabi says before blasting izukus room with his quirk then the villains heard screaming.

" NOOOOOOO MY ALL MIGHT POSTERS, OH FUCK YOU EMO MY ALL MIGHT AND TODOROKI BODY PILLOWS YOU ARE BUYING ME NEW ONES" Izuku yelled.

" he's back," Dabi says

" yep," tomura agrees.

" ya sksks and I oop-" Toga says winking.

" burn her?" Dabi suggests.

" burn her," Tomura agrees.

Hi sorry for not updating in a while I got teeth pulled yesterday and a lot of homework, if you are still reading, thank you the book isn't ending yet but ill tell you the end will go out with a bang ok thanks