dont do drugs

I dont know what is happining anymore and someone never give Izuku drugs. This is what happend in my villain au of bnha during the attack in seson 3 i think idk anymore anyway enjoy and have fun reading. I am in pain right now my teath hurt owww. anyway ya at the bottom im doin something so look at it if you want.

Is funny

no one's POV

Izuku eyed the bag in front of him. He had found it on the streets while on a walk. Like any decent person, he grabbed the bag and went through it. " keys nope, books nope, wallet yep, wight powder.... yep." Izuku grabbed his new stuff and left the bag for whoever wanted it.

When Izuku opened the bar door, no one was there, the same as when he had woken up. Even Mr. Qacker was gone. Izuku walked over to the bar and sat down. He pulled out his phone and typed in ' how to snort drugs' it took a couple seconds to load, but when it did Izuku followed every step very carefully.

Izuku was about to start when a little voice said something in his head. " are you sure about this?" the voice said.

" pretty sure" Izuku said

" but what if you get hurt or die!" the voice said

" that would be wonderful," Izuku said. " oh and person talking in my head could you shut up so I can snort whatever the hell this is."

" fine, I tried to help but you little assholes never listen first it was Dabi who I tried to warn out of his emo faze and now you," the voice said before it stopped talking.

" cool" Then Izuku started to snort the powder. He felt funny and went to go lay on the floor. " why are there so many colors? Oh, its a turtle."

" time skip."

The villains all came through the warp gate with Kacchan. After tieing him to a chair, one of the villains tripped over a lump. " Omg Zuzu?" Toga said, " You shouldn't be napping on the floor your not a rug~."

" hayyyyyyyyy Togaaaa~ aren't the colors so fresh my dude."

" what?" Dabi asks, " Toga, what did you do."

" Nothing this time!" she says in defense.

" Ohhhh hai Kacchan," Izuku says with a lazy smile. " guess wot," he says.

" what?" Tomura asks. Izuku turns his head to Tomura and smiled again, closing his eyes.

" I smelled this fu. powder I found on the street now everything is colorful, and there's a giant goat of your head he's telling me to chill out."

" WHAT HAPPEN TO MY BROTHER" Tomura screeches. Kacchan tried to say something, but they had put a gag in his mouth."

" nothin happened bro just going with the flow" Izuku then tried to get up but just fell on Toga. " hayyyy crazy girl you need to chill dude."

" chill~?" Toga asks

" yep"

" Ok!"

" omg everyone in this family is insane."

" nooo dude the giant space turtle will save you too he showed me the light, and I am forever grateful to him nomistay my dudes" Izuku then face planted on the floor in an attempt to bow.

" Quack Quack" Mr Quaker said in disaprovment.

" you said it," Izuku said making finger guns.

" HOW DOES HE UNDERSTAND THAT DUCK? AND WHY IS NO ONE QUESTIONING IT" Dabi yells. Everyone stares at Dabi, even Kacchan.

" Wow dude you need to calm your emo ass everything's fine," Izuku said.

" someone un gag the bomb boi" Toga then skipped up to Bakugo and took off the gag.

" WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO THAT DEKU ONE MINUTE HES A LITTLE SHIT THE NEXT HES A LITTLE SHIT THAT TALKS ABOUT SPACE TURTLES AND RAINBOWS!"

" You see them too!" Izuku asked happily.

" SEE MY POINT" Bakugo yells.

" AHHHH WHERE ARE MY FINGERS"

" well we are trying to fix this but why you are here is we are asking you to join the luge-"

" oooo found them"

" NO WAY I DONT WANT TO END UP LIKE THE LITTLE SHIT" Everyone started yelling and screaming at each other wich mad Izuku confused.

" YO EVERYONE LETS JUST LOVE EACHOTHER AND HAVE RESPECT. WHY IS THE ROOM SPINNING"

" SEE MY POINT," Kacchan yelled again. Tomura rolled his eyes

" he's not normally like this he said he just snorted some wight powder" They looked at izuku who then shoved some goldfish into his mouth and started chewing.

" O No" Izuku then started balling his eyes out.

" what's wrong, Zuzu?"

" I LOst My goldfish."

" You ate it all."

" no the real one."

" wheres the last place you saw it."

" in the bowl, I'm eating out of"

" Zuzu I think you-"

" oooooh, sparkly" Then Izuku ran out of the room and passed out on his bead."

( Time skip)

when Izuku woke up, he was in a differnt hideout,

" The fuck," he says, rubbing his head.

" quack"

" oh hey, what happened?"

" quack quack."

" ohhhh drugs they should know since what happened last time."

" quack"

" I need to sleep a good night."

" quack"

( meanwhile in the nEW Bar)

" what the fuck did he take?"

" I DONT KNOW BUT IM SCARED"

Im doin this thing real quick called DUMB THINGS I DO

I promise I'm not racist This shit is all true tho

I do this thing called a blond moment when I say something really dumb, so today I was talking to my cousin, and somehow it got to the topic of Austin, and I told Austin wasn't in texas cause I thought it was its owns state.

Another time I said japan and china were the same places and one there was this ball in the middle of this sidewalk street park thing and its in the middle of the street thing so I kick it, and this lady and her two kids say that's my ball she was sitting in a restaurant outside I get so embarrassed and run to get her ball I was like SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY. ok

Also, I told people why is everyone from Miami or Florida

lol I'm stupid

ya I hate meself boi