Chapter 13

The weird thumping downstairs made me nervous about what was going to happen next. Truthfully I knew it was going to be bad as soon as Damiar's shoulder's raised in an unhealthy fashion.

It was literally like his whole person changed. He could be so sweet and then so unforgiving. Everything stemmed from this physical changed Id noticed over the past few days.

How long have I actually been here? I stopped myself, knowing I'd just spiral into anxiety.

He walked out sort of rigidly, and I peeked out of the door to see if I could catch the commotion downstairs. I seemed like the noise was coming from the front lobby, and not the foyer, so I couldn't see anything yet.

Just the backside of Damiar jogging down the steps. He walked quickly into the hallway to the kitchen. That when I heard the first "Help m-" coming from the front of the house.

Oh my God, they've got someone else. This voice wasn't extremely high-pitched like you would expect a girl's to be.

I sounded like a young boy, probably around 17. Why would they take a boy? Is Eric gay? I heard a loud slap and a groan from the other voice.

A few shuffles were exchanged and then I saw Damiar start back up the stairs. I knew he could see me but he didn't look up to meet my eyes. A few seconds after that Eric walked in with a boy on his shoulder.

He was passed out cold and his arms hung limply beside Eric's back. I felt so bad for the boy, even without knowing his fate. It was really either going to be bad or worse.

Not many solid options for kidnappees like us. Damiar made it up the stairs first, and roughly shoved me back into the bedroom.

"Stay here. If you leave, you will suffer the same fate as him." "Wait, what are you going to do?" I said as I grabbed his arm stopping him from leaving. "He's going to die."

He smiled softly. "Slowly, with as much pain as possible." Tears stung my eyes and my stomach felt like it was going to spill all over the floor. "W-What did he do?"

"His Dad didn't pay the government back, but we can't kill him, so we kill his son instead." He said as if it was the most simple of concepts.

"That's not fair! He didn't do anything!" I said as I tried to pull him back, not wanting him to leave and hurt the innocent boy.

Damiar turned around and put a hand around my neck. This was not the pleasurable feeling I was used to.  I struggled to breathe and knew if I didn't get oxygen soon, I would pass out. I had to save the boy.

I knew what he wanted me to do: submit and stop struggling. It took all of my self-control to be as still as possible. He finally let me go and I fell to the floor dramatically clutching my throat and coughing for way too long. 

I knew he would be too focused on me to do anything t the boy, so I kept up my act.  After about 30 straight seconds of me dying, he bent down and took my face in his hands, stroking it softly. 

My lungs finally felt revived and I slowed my breathing. His touch was gentle, the total opposite of how it was just seconds ago.  I leaned into his touch, literally just craving any sort of human contact. 

He leaned in and my heart started racing.  My head was firmly in his grasp and I knew I couldn't pull away with his hold so tight.  I closed my eyes and drew my lips into a tight line, dreading what was to come. 

His lips never clashed to mine and instead brushed my ear making e jump, but I was held tightly to my spot.  "Just learn your place, and things will be so much easier." 

I stayed still wanting him to leave and he finally did making me let out a deep breath.  I looked up at him and he looked deep in thought. 

An idea pooped into his head as he looked down at me with a smirk.  I heard Eric just outside dragging this boy into the hallway.  The boy obviously woke up because I could hear his screaming and pounding.

"I'll make you a deal:  if you come into the room and watch, I'll just beat him up pretty bad, but I'll keep him alive, at least for now." 

I considered his offer for a few seconds, truly knowing my answer from the start.  "Deal."  I said quietly.  A strong hand pushed my head up harshly making me whimper. 

"Your words don't need only be spoken, they need to be clear and understood."  I nodded, and then quickly followed with "Yes sir."  He smiled. "I like the sound of that. 'sir'." 

I was embarrassed but stood there silently.  He took my wrist firmly but not harshly and took me to the red room.  The boy was already there squirming to get out of the restraints on the upstanding metal table he was strapped to. 

My heart fell at the sight and tears pricked my eyes.  Instinctually I started to run over there to help him, but Damiar's grip didn't falter.  He pulled me back and pinned me to the wall adjacent to the boy. 

My wrists were trapped in one of his hands and he looked bored with my small struggles.  He attached them to chains hanging from the ceiling and I didn't even bother pulling on them as my wrists were already damaged from the days prior. 

Damiar stalked over to the boy who squirmed and yelled even harder at his presence.  The boy's dirty, bloody hair was messy and all over the place. 

He obviously had just stopped going through puberty as his acne scars were still present and noticeable in the glaring red light.  I had a perfect view of his jaw that seemed more defined in the harsh light. 

Damiar must have caught me staring because he smirked and took a small knife right underneath his jaw.  Eric was in the other corner watching with a look of utmost satisfaction.  

That made my lips start to curl upwards but the boy's screams made me look the other way.  The boys face was covered in tears and he looked so genuinely upset and in pain. 

All I wanted to do was give him a hug, but I knew the only way to keep him alive was if I quietly sat back and watched.  I watched, tears streaming down my face,  Damiar cut, hit, and bruise the boy until all he let out were half-assed whimpers. 

His face was a mixture of sweat and blood.  His clothes were ripped in a few places and bruises could be seen between the cuts on his arms.  Damiar pulled out his phone and a flashed turn on.

"Say cheese."  he said sadistically just earning a groan and a cough from the boy.  "Oh Ethan, daddy's gonna be so sad when he sees this.

Next time you should remind him not to fuck with the government."  I heard the swoosh of the message being sent and took a deep breath hoping it was all over.

Eric walked over to me and took my hands out f their chains.  I turned my head so I wouldn't have to smell him.  He smelled like B.O. and cigarettes. 

A rough grip took hold of my upper arm and I looked back to see Damiar unhook Ethan from the table and drape him over his shoulder. 

Eric led me back to the bedroom and closed ad locked the door behind him leaving me alone in the room.  I put my ear to the door, wanting to know if Ethan was alright. 

I heard Damiars soft footsteps on the carpet and even though it was barely audible he said,

"You're the key to my babygirl, and you're not going anywhere anytime soon."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A.N. Hope you all have a Good Friday, hope you enjoyed! xx