¹

"I'm so sorry. I should have done more. Yellow says it will all be over soon. I wonder what you think? This is your planet after all... I still think it is"
Blue said softly.

I watched Pink Diamond's broken do palanquin in sadness.

My mother, though I don't remember much about her I've heard stories about her from Blue and Yellow, it's a shame that I could not remember more of her.

I then heard a noise from the bushes behind us, I grew curious and went to go see what it was.

"What are you going over there, Y/n?" Blue asked

I stopped and looked around the bushy area.

"Hm. I could have sworn I heard something"

I glanced over to Blue and Pearl.

"I don't think we're alone"

As I finish saying that, a human pops out from the bushes. making me jump and let out a frightened squeal.

"Heyy um nice day out huh? I- I didn't see you there, what's- what's up?" He asked nervously, snapping his fingers then pointing at me.

I stared at him dumbfoundedly.

'Is this how humans greet each other now, so weirdly?' I thought.

"Y/n" Blue called.

I quickly averted my attention from human to Blue.

"Look, Aunt Blue. I found a native!" I told her

"Oh yeah, I'm from around here alright. Annyeonghaseyo...your highness!" He greeted with a bow.

"Bring it here, Y/n"

I walked up to Blue and so did the human.

"How curious..." Blue started.

I took this as my cue to leave and walked over to stand next to Pearl.

I gave Pearl a smile which she gratefully returned. I then got lost in the conversation Blue was having with the human.

"This is where it happened, where she was... Broken"

This caught my attention.

"Were you close?" The human asked.

I looked over to Blue to see her reaction.

"Very"

"Oh. I'm awfully sorry. I know how hard it is to move on when you have lost someone"
He said his eyes cast down.

Blue turn to face us, a tear slid down her cheek.

"You do?" She asked shocked.

"I lost someone very important to me too, I miss her every single day and I think about her all the time but she's never coming back. That feeling can be so hard to be okay with"

Blue continued to stare at the human.

"I'm surprised that another human being is capable of understanding how I feel besides Y/n" She said before looking back to Pink's palanquin.

"It's a shame, a geo weapon incubating in your planet that will destroy everything shortly but"

She stopped and turned with a sympathetic face.

"You don't deserve that, do you?"

"Geo weapon huh?" The human repeated, confused.

Blue comes down to our level.

"You know, I really shouldn't be here nor should I have brought Y/n along with me, but I'm glad I did so she could see her mother's colony and I could come here one. Last. Time. I could even save one last piece of her legacy"

"Oh yeah?" The human asked.

Then Blue swiftly grabbed him.

With the human safely in her right hand, she raised her left, summoning her space ship which was hidden in the clouds.

"That's ah big arm!" The human exclaimed

"Come on Y/n we must bring this to the Zoo." Blue said.

"Of course Aunt"

I felt bad for taking the human away from his home but hopefully, he'll love his new in the Human Zoo, after all, Blue says it for their own good.

"Put me down your highness!" The human cried out.

With that, we all walked in Blue's palanquin and floated back into Blue's space arm(?).

~
Hello my Starlings I hope you enjoy this chapter sorry if it's to long i did not want it to be too short.
Please do vote and comment (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Love,
Jolene