The luxurious interior amazed me. It was so beautiful and royalish from inside

 It was so beautiful and royalish from inside

Professor jeon took me to what I think was VIP section

Professor jeon took me to what I think was VIP section .

The view and feel was incredibly beautiful, it wasn't like I've never been to places like this before but it is surely the first time of me visiting a place like this without any formal gatherings

We sat down and i was kinda nervous because who goes out, at a restaurant, that too a 5 star one, AT FREAKING 2 AM ,WITH HIS GODDAMN PROFESSOR , Lemme add Hot tho, A HOT PROFESSOR!!!!!!!!!!

He closed his eyes and leaned back at the chair in a relaxing position. He must be tired with all the work, teaching in a college then handling legal examinations and lengthy procedures is a very hectic work schedule.

I placed my chin on my right palm as i stared at him, he has sharp jawline that can cut hearts, long Jet black hair that outshines everything ,his healthy shiny skin makes you jealous, but his....... Physique, his Physique makes you drool in pure euphoria. He's really built like that huh!

My staring mission came to an as soon as the man infront of me opened his eyes and reflexively I  reacted like i wasn't staring at him like an owl.

"let's order Mr Kim , order whatever you want to eat" he said and I nodded with a faint blush spread across my cheeks.

We ordered our food and ate in peace without any conversation, the aura wasn't awkward, it was calm and soothing since it was 2:00 Am and the streets were empty as well as the restaurant .

We finished our food and the waiter came with the bill and aftersweets.

I took out my credit card to pay but professor jeon stopped my hand and took out his black card and paid for both of us,  i wasn't expecting that.

He has swag in every bit of his movements, like he behaves cold and stern but he's the perfect gentleman you could ever see.

"let's go kid.. " he said and walked past me expecting me to follow him.

I stood up and quietly followed him while looking down with a shy smile. Hearing kid from his mouth makes me think of variety of thoughts that comes from my heart, even if he's a professional ,he captures my attention by everything he does even small things like these he does, leaves me all flustered.

We were out and professor jeon insisted to drop me at my house as i was about to call Bernard.

I agreed, actually I like hugging him from the back so it was a good excuse for me to experience it one more time, the fact that he doesn't even mind me holding thight onto him only makes me like it more.

Soon we arrived at my address, i got off the bike and just stood there infront of him, he took off his helmet and ruffled his hair, and I swear to God he's the most charming person ever.

"you worked hard today kid, get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow" he smiled lightly making my heart flutter.

"of course professor. Thank you so much for today. " I replied with my shiny boxy Smile.

He nodded as he wore his helmet back and went away in a flash, the hell he drives too fast, it scares me honestly.

Huh *sighs* let's get some rest....... Kid

'see my heart sometimes, slowly slowly i am naming a quarter of it in your name, you dress in your black dior, leaving me all red for sure'

.
Author's note

Hey y'all how are you, I hope happy

Tell me your thoughts about this chapter

Please help me knowing if you liked the chapter and comment down your favorite part

Take care and love yourself

I love you all so much