Being Babysat By Connor!?

Time literally froze for a moment.

"...what?" I turned around and asked, making sure to stress my tone of voice.

Connor sits up and folded his arms at me, "You heard me. How long have you been making gogo eyes at Dick?"

I feel my palms begin to sweat. I wanted to cry out and deny it but it was useless. Connor can hear my heart rate, he must've picked up on how I reacted whenever I was around Dick!

My mind scrambled and I struggled to make a coherent thought. I tried so hard to keep my bodily functions under control around Connor so he wouldn't get suspicious...but I get even that level of precaution wasn't enough...

I hard my eyes and square my chin up at Connor, I wasn't going to back down or let him get to me.

"Yes. I like Dick." I firmly say, "But I am not in love with him." I correct.

"Hump!" Connor scoff at me.

I squint my eyes at him. He pulls his phone out from the couch I'd just embed it in and starts typing on the screen.

"So what are you gonna do now with that information?" I asked with a heavy hint of suspicion.

"Calling Dick up right now to tell him." He replied while lifting his phone up to his ear.

I hear it connect and then heard Dick's thick voice answer "Hello?" when I panicked and shot a blast of laser eye beam at Connor's hand. I was aiming for the phone.

As Connor flinched from my laser eye beam his phone fell onto the carpet and I grabbed the nearest object to me, not even caring to look and see what, and tossed it at the fallen phone fully intending to smash it to pieces.

Connor quickly blocks the attack and breaks what I assumed to be a vase before it hits his phone.

"Hellooooo?" Dick's voice sings out from the receiver.

"Dick! Kara is-"

"Oh no, you don't!" I cut him off and lunge at him.

As I tumbled on him we fall backwards and crashed through the glass window behind the couch and land on the metal rail balcony.

"Jesus!? What's happening!?!?" I hear Dick frantically ask.

Connor pushes me off him and yells back, "It's just that Kara is trying to stop me from saying that she likesgsgaksbdbs!-"

Connor's words were cut off as I had his head in a chokehold and I was ready to snap his neck in half if he tried me.

"SAY ONE MORE WORD AND I'LL RIPE YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF!!!"

Connor's face begins to turn blue when I feel a gush of wind blow against my hair out of nowhere and I'm yanked backwards.

"Have mercy woman! He hasn't made love yet!" I hear Wally's voice plea from somewhere behind me.

I was back in the living room and panting for air as I looked around and tried to make sense of what just happened.

Connor was still on the balcony gasping for dear sweet air as I was a good 20 feet away from him clutched in Wally's arms.

"I happened to be with Dick when Connor's call came in. Dick put him on speaker and we heard the war break out and I ran on over here to stop a murder from happening."

"IF ANYONE'S GONNA DIE IT'LL BE THAT BITCH!" I hear Connor yell from the balcony.

"FUCK YOU!" I scream back and jumped out of Wally's arm to choke the life out of the bastard.

"Whoa!" Wally cried and yanked me back. He didn't know what to grab so he settled on tugging my hair which made me tip backwards and crash on his laps.

I narrowly missed crushing his family jewels.

"Who knew Supergirl knew how to curse?" Wally said a little seductively at me. His words surprisingly caught me off guard and I found myself furiously blushing.

"My God, your such a slut." I heard the crunch of glass as Connor makes his way back into the room through the broken window and stepping on the fallen window glass.

I growl at him in a feral sense of anger when-

"Enough!" Wally called out. "That's enough out of you SB, leave SG alone!" He said while hugging me possessively and protectively into his body.

"But she-"

"I don't wanna hear it!" Wally cuts him off. "You've been a major ass to this poor girl ever since she got here! Everyone thought you were just being unwelcoming because that's how you are around strangers but you've just been unnecessarily hostile to Kara and I've personally had enough!"

The room fell silent as Wally's words rang out into the room.

With a quiet gasp, I looked up at him in mild surprise and got taken aback by the hard look on his face directed at Connor.

I felt like warm liquid was pouring down my chest when-

*BAM!!!*

"I'M HERE!" Dick yelled as he basically kicked down the door to get in. "Please don't kill each other!!!"

He nearly collapsed onto his knees as he braced the palm of his hands on both of them and tried to catch his breath.

He then lifted up his head to look at the scene before him and froze.

"Wally, are you cheating on Artemis?"

And as if the words finally reached us and we assessed our compromising position we flinched and jumped apart.

But not before we heard the subtle *click* of a camera.

We all look back to see Connor on his phone furiously typing.

"Aaaaaaand send...to all." He had a shit-eating grin on his face as he folded his arms in triumph.

3 text message tones rang out in the room for me, Wally and Dick...and almost instantly all phones in the room began to ring.

I glare murderously back at Connor.

"I'll tell Dick about your secret another time..." He whispers so slow in a warning tone that only I could hear.

I feel my blood begin to boil as I felt so enraged I think my hair caught on fire.

"Get him out of here before I kill him," I whispered to Dick and Wally as my whole being shacked in uncontrolled rage.

"Or what!?" Connor mocked.

"Or this!" I see a big strong hand yank hard on Connor's left ear.

"Connor Kent!" I see Superman yell angrily at Connor. "What in blue blazes have you done!?"