Ulterior Motives (1): BATMAN IS BRUCE WAYNE!?

I should have just stayed home and finish braiding my hair, I internally chided myself.

But for some unholy reason, I was currently seated behind the seat of a red SUV in the middle of downtown traffic panicking directly right out of my soul.

"Don't worry Kara! You got this! You're fine!

"I am indeed anything BUT fine Wally!" I tried my best not to scream at him but it was very difficult not to do so as the very hairs on the nape of my neck were standing at attention.

I didn't even know such a feeling and sensation was possible!?

"You are doing just fine Kara. Just breathe and take your hands-erh-legs, off the brakes."

Jimmy encouragingly coes at me from the back seat of the car.

The idea of taking my foot off the brake, the one thing keeping my sanity intact, freaked out so much that I cringed, froze up, and shook my head violently at the notion.

"Kara. You're doing fine. Just take your damn foot off the brakes!" Nightwing was speaking at me through a tablet device mounted on the centre of the car's dashboard. M'gann was there with him as well and was silently giving me thumbs up of encouragement.

You'd think Nightwing's words of encouragement will help steal my nerves and make me feel better, but it actually did the exact opposite and accomplished nothing but terrify me even more.

"Of all the things that terrify me today, you having faith in me scares me the most!" I point blank say back at the tablet, looking Dick dead in the eyes.

A round of chuckles resonate throughout all my gathered friends, but then I heard a sigh of frustration come out from directly behind me.

"Oh for heaven's sake-"

Then I felt the tell-tale signs of tiny fingers running up and down the sides of my abdomen, sending shivers and tingles up my spine and throughout my body as the overwhelming tickling sensation consumed me.

"BUWAHAHAHA!!!" I screamed in response to the onslaught of tickles as I released both my hands and feet from the steering wheel, gas and brake pedals to curl into myself, protecting my vital organs and parts most sensitive to the tickles.

With my foot now firmly off the brakes, the car glides forward and tips over the side of the hill, zooming through the Metropolis streets with surprising speed.

"Hands on the wheel! Hands on the wheel!!!" Dick screamed at me through the tablet screen.
Artemis, the person responsible for my tickle assault, was howling in laughter in the backseat behind me as I struggle to maneuver the car through the speeding races of vehicles coming at us.

"Are you not afraid to die!?" I literally scream at her as I just narrowly avoided ploughing through a semi-truck.

"If anything happens you know I'm the only one surviving right!?"

"Oh please, Wally will be able to get us out of here no problem!"

"Uhm, sweetheart my response rate is only 0.5 seconds. Severe bodily damage would be incurred before I react fast enough to stop or help anybody."

At the back of my mind I found it odd that we were so freely talking around a 'civilian', but Jimmy was currently screaming his lungs out in the backseat as his fingers dog mercilessly into the seat in front of him which Wally occupied.

Strange how whenever we slip up or say something we're not supposed to, Jimmy was always conveniently doing something or somebody had done something to him to prevent him from hearing what was going on.