You were Meant to be mine- Epilogue

"Emotions.... there was a deep ocean of different emotions and we were drowning in it.

Holding you in my arms made me the happiest and I wondered what deeds of mine were so good that the Almighty wrote you for me.

I love you, in this world and in every other world, every moment, every second..."

"Ana... are you crying?", Arhaan questioned as he saw his girl immediately looking away and coughing which he knew was fake just to cover up her tears and sadness.

Arhaan's heart clenched as he realized he couldn't hold Anabiya and he again felt an excruciating pain when he further realized he was the reason of Anabiya's sadness.

"No! No.... just my stupid eyelash went inside my eye.", Anabiya shrugged and Arhaan shook his head at the lame excuse.

"I told you this could wait....", Arhaan sighed as Anabiya narrowed her eyes.

"Hello mister! Your career is important.", Anabiya reminded.

"Nothing's more important than you.", Arhaan stated as a matter of fact and smiled as he saw Anabiya hiding her shy smile.

He loved how she still blushed at every small, cute, cheesy lines he used. Forget pickup lines, she even turns scarlet whenever he looks at her.

"Arhaan... jaani... this was your dream. You wanted your own company since a very long time. I came afterwards. Like I know that I'm amazing and I SHOULD be your first priority but c'mon, this work is important. We'll meet soon, In Sha Allah!", Anabiya said and grinned while Arhaan laughed.

"Obviously, you're the best, that's why I wifed you!", Arhaan winked and Anabiya flipped her hair.

"You had to work hard for it though.", Anabiya smirked and the couple laughed as Arhaan nodded.

Well as you all know, our Anabiya was successful in reaching Arhaan before he could board his flight but what you all don't know is that our favourite couple got married. 

Yes, they got their Nikah done before Anabiya legit forced Arhaan to go London and finish what he started. 

Arhaan wasn't the only one who was working on his new company. There were other people too who were giving their cent percent into this and Anabiya knew keeping them on hold wouldn't be fair. Also she wanted to be Arhaan's strength, not his distraction so she insisted on just a Nikah and kept the Ruksati or the wedding as you may call it, on hold. 

"Yeah I worked too hard for it, even got a busted lip and tons of cuss words but you mean human just gave me like fifteen hugs and four kisses.... that too on the cheek!", Arhaan complained as he tried his best to look serious but failed as a smile crept up on his lips.

"You're getting too haram, Arhaan.", Anabiya said as she again turned scarlet because of her husband's comments, her confidence now being thrown out of the window.

"We're nikahfied, Ana! But I still don't get cute love messages nor the kisses."

"Well, I don't know about the kisses but yeah you'll get punches for sure!"

Arhaan laughed at this while Anabiya watched him, grinning like a child. She loved to make him smile... laugh. She loved the little twinkle in his eyes whenever he smiled and everytime she looked at it, she knows how much it meant to her, how precious he was to her. 

There was a silence now as both of them looked at each other, wishing to be able to go through the laptop screen, into each others arms, but alas! That wasn't possible.