Chapter 20

Hey everyone! Here's another chapter.
Okay so here's a deal. 20+ votes and 15+ comments and I'll post another chapter within 30 minutes. What say? :)
love ya guys.

....................

"Yes yes! Hold on! I'll go through all the papers and files one more time. You can check these!", Anabiya said as she briskly walked and quickly passed a file to Tanya.

The main meeting day had arrived, before time and though it was a good thing, Arhaan and his team wanted it to go smoothly.

Arhaan along with some of his other team members was already in the auditorium, preparing for the meeting, while Anabiya was instructed to have her breakfast as she skipped it due to work.

Embarrassment and confusion were still hovering around Anabiya because of last night's events but they were kept behind because of the work load.

As instructed, Anabiya along with Tanya and some  files, walked Inside the cafeteria.

"One vegetable, cheese toast sandwich and a latte, please!", Anabiya quickly gave her order and Tanya did the same and quickly took a seat in a corner booth.

Anabiya sighed as she pulled out her phone from her bag and checked her messages.

"Anabiya!", Tanya nudged Anabiya.

"Hmm?", Anabiya replied still not looking up.

"There's this guy. Like really hot. He's checking me out!", Tanya literally squealed and Anabiya raised her left brow as she quickly looked up.

A guy in his mid twenties, with grey eyes and brown hair was indeed looking in their direction and as soon as Anabiya's and his eyes locked with each other, she quickly looked down.

"Yeah. He's looking at you.", Anabiya muttered and Tanya jumped in joy.

"You have a boyfriend.", Anabiya reminded and Tanya rolled her eyes.

"Yeah. I know. But c'mon, he's hot.", Tanya defended and quickly stood up and Anabiya stared her, a bit surprised.

"What? I'm just going to get our food.", Tanya explained and Anabiya smiled sheepishly.

Tanya walked towards the counter and then collected their food trays. She then pointed towards the guy and made a kissy face and Anabiya narrowed her eyes.

Tanya laughed and gestured as if she's going to talk to that guy and Anabiya shook her head in negative and gestured her to come back.

Tanya then mouthed 'I hate you' to which Anabiya reacted by pushing her lower lip out and made a crying face.

Before Tanya could react, she heard someone laugh and she looked at her right and saw the guy laughing.

Tanya blushed as she saw the guy approaching her.

"Hey.", he said in a deep voice and Tanya greeted back.

"Well, I'm Yusuf Elmaci.", he introduced himself and by judging from the accent, Tanya knew he was Turkish.

"Hi Yusuf. I'm Tanya Shah."

"Uhm, actually don't get me wrong or anything but well I saw you and your friend yesterday too and here are you both again. And I really find your friend interesting. I mean I don't know but I like to watch her. She seems interesting.", The guy, Yusuf said and Tanya was first shocked but then she grinned and looked at Anabiya who was giving thumps up and smiling really wide.