I watched in amusement as the warriors tried to coordinate themselves without stepping on each other's feet or spinning too far out. The silliness of it made me smile with happiness.

The men on our table weren't any better. They had gone through about 8 pints of alcohol each, and it seems as if it was starting to affect them.

As promised to Zazel, I ate the delicious raspberry shortbread cookies she had made with her mother.

The cookie was moist and the raspberry jam in the middle was perfectly sweet. The whole thing crumbled with every mouth-watering bite, achieving the perfect balance between moist shortbread and sticky jam.

I ate more than I wanted, finding the little bits of heaven she had served a little addictive. I made sure to share them around the table otherwise I'd probably end up eating them all myself.

The longer alcohol was served, the rowdier everyone got. I dismissed myself from the room once everyone started to become too tipsy for sober me to handle.

I went upstairs and into our bedroom where I got ready for bed.

I had bathed, washed my hair and was in the middle of combing it when the music coming from downstairs stopped.

The party was over.

I listened as I heard wolves stumble up the stairs, feet dragging and flopping on the steps as they carried themselves up to their rooms.

Finishing up, I put my hairbrush down and climbed into bed.

Kaelon had his arms wrapped securely around me by the time I woke up the next morning. I had to peel myself out of his grasp before I could get ready for the day.

I arrived in the common room not long after, finding Keyan hunched over a steaming cup of coffee. Fingers rubbing his temples.

He looked terrible.

I went to get a hot cup of tea before joining him.

"You looked like you had a lot of fun last night," I teased before blowing on my cup of tea.

Keyan groaned. "Remind me next time that the alcohol served at Orion is much more potent than what we serve in Arctos."

I couldn't help but laugh. "You learn through experience."

Keyan looked up at me through his lashes. "How did you become Kaelon's mate?" He asked.

I made a face by pulling my brows together and curling my lips in fake disgust. "It is too early to start talking philosophy."

Keyan chuckled before taking a sip of his coffee.

We sat there in silence, watching the common room fill up with families and off duty warriors and wolves.

I heard Zazel's little feet running up to me before I saw her. I turned around, coming face to face with the maker of the heavenly raspberry shortcake cookies.

"Did you like them?" She asked me, eyes wide and teeth displaying a huge excited smile.

"They were the most delicious cookies I have ever eaten. They are so gooey, crumbly and so addictive!" I told the little girl.

She beamed with happiness as she nodded. "They're my favourite too! I'll make you some more Edrei, I promise. I'll make you other favours too, like strawberry, blackberry, grape and melon dew!"

"Ooo, I can't wait!" I replied, becoming just as excited as she. I quickly pulled her in for a hug, showing her how grateful I was.