December 24 20XX

Monday, 7:30

Last day of school today. After today no more school or anything.

But I shouldn't sound and feel all depressing, today I'm going to let everyone know that Mason Hill 2as in your life and he will still be in it even after he leaves.

I've got to go to school. Today is my day and I'm going to make the most of it

TODAY IS HAPPY MASON DAY!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
14: 45

Today has been great! Everyone well mostly everyone was being really nice and all. Riton told me that them being nice wasn't them being genuine.

Well I don't really care, today I'll accept every compliment I get.

Riton smiled today like smiled a lot. Everything is going to be awesome especially because tonight is when I imprint myself in everyone.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
18:00

The party just started. Everyone is here, friends, family, uncle.

I better get going. Don't want the main reason for the party to not be at his own party.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
18:58

It's almost time for me to make my speech. Things are going to get a little heated. Wish me luck.

No, nevermind the luck, I don't need it. I'm going to go and do what I'm going to and i don't care what happens.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
23:45

Today has been wonderful. You should've seen everyone's faces during my speech.

.
.
.
Thanks. I know I usually complained to you and burdened you with my problems but really, I really appreciate that I had someone to talk to. Every time I talked to you I felt as if things would get better and feel much better.

You made me a stronger person and made me realize many things about myself.

Thanks for everything. I'm sorry I couldn't finish writing in every page you have but maybe that's for the best. A little lestt burden for you, haha...

Thank you for everything.