Case:#18

Casefile: #18
Name: Ennoshita Chikara
Age: 29
Sex: Male
Occupation: Personal Trainer 
Criminal background: -
Cause of death: Stabbed 3 times

.

.

.

"I'll be going to the gym today, you want in?" Bokuto asked as he walked back into the bedroom, his hair still dripping wet from taking a shower. It was still stuck to his forehead, making Akaashi raise an eyebrow at his hairstyle - he liked it. The towel around Bokuto's waist was not helping the fact that it was morning and Akaashi had recently woken up.

"Mmm, you look good in a towel. Don't go today" he said with playfulness in his voice. Bokuto caught himself smirking just slightly, considering actually staying with Akaashi in bed the whole day doing activities that can only be considered sinful, however, Akaashi had personally asked him to not let him stay in bed.

"I love you but you said that if I let you stay in bed you will deliberately work overtime" Bokuto let out a chuckle, laughing at the fact that Akaashi let out an annoyed groan and fell back into the bed.

"I did say that... I guess I am going too" Akaashi said as he stretched his limbs in all four directions, feeling the cracks in his bones. "But we have to grab a coffee on the way first" he added.

"Of course, now get up" Bokuto chuckled but his mind seemed to wander off somewhere else. "Say... you busy next weekend?" 

"Nope, no plans. Why?" Akaashi asked as he finally sat up in their bed again, rubbing his eyes just slightly.

"Oh, just wanted to have a date with you!" he said, clearly hiding something behind his statement but Akaashi knew he could trust him. If anything, he's probably planning some surprise.

"Okay, date next weekend then! Oh, did you put the clothes in the drier by the way?" he added and watched as Bokuto nodded. They had truly become a house couple and nothing could ever stand in their way.

Akaashi decided on having a shower after he comes back from the gym, after all, he still had plans today. He wanted to pay a visit to Roy in the police station, he said he had some news regarding Sugawara and his search. To think that he would be able to cross borders and move to the Philippines kinda blew Akaashi's mind. Even he would struggle to do so.

Once down the stairs, Bokuto was already waiting for him, scrolling on his phone while spinning car keys on his finger. "Oh, ready to go?" he perked up as he saw Akaashi descend wearing nice new sports clothes that Bokuto had bought him. Now they were matching.

"Yup, let's hit a cafe and get that workout in" Akaashi smiled at him.

While on their way to the cafe they both loved, the two discussed many things. First, their date next weekend, Bokuto seemed to have planned many things for it but was refusing to say exactly where they would go. They also discussed the groceries they needed to buy, how much overtime Bokuto wants to do this week, what case Akaashi was working on, and so forth.

Coffee had some effect on Akaashi's mood, that caffeine just hits different in the mornings, doesn't it. The moment he felt energized, he could feel himself more motivated to do anything at the gym. Lately, he had been avoiding places with many people, so going out like this seemed like a nice idea. Plus, seeing Bokuto work out is always a treat.

Since it was a quite early morning, the place wasn't bustling with people. They would come here mostly during evenings because the gym had it's own Dj in the evenings but Akaashi preferred listening to Bokuto's rants instead.