Case:#13

A/N dedicated to JlSUNGlE , she's a beautiful bean and I love her a lot. She's super supportive of anything I do and she also looks like a princess💕💕💕💕

Case file: #13
Name: Tanaka Saeko
Age: 23
Sex: Female
Occupation: Mechanic at Ryuu's Workshop
Criminal background: Assault charges
Cause of death: stabbed 43 times

.
.
.
.
.

Bokuto's fingers delicately dragged across Akaashi's spine, feeling every bump. Softly, just barely touching his skin, he whispered sweet nothings in Akaashi's ears, just a moment later his fingers brushed against his ribs - it sent shivers down Akaashi's skin as his breathing hitched and words got stuck in his throat.

"You're so gorgeous...

You're so beautiful...

You're perfect...", he whispered quietly as a smile crept onto his face.

"B-Bokuto....", Akaashi managed to say, his eyes were still closed, but he could feel Bokuto's eyes on him, "I really need to get to work..."

"Just a minute more..", Bokuto leaned in placing a trail of kisses on Akaashi's neck, his lips made their way up and lingered just a second above his lips before kissing the other softly, Akaashi's hands wrapped around Bokuto tighter - if only this morning could last forever.

Bokuto pulled away and waited for Akaashi to open those beautiful eyes of his, glittering color of dark turquoise soon appeared. Seeing those eyes every morning made Bokuto fall in love with Akaashi all over again. They sparkled ever so slightly.

"I really need to get ready, I have to meet up with Roy today" Akaashi smiled as he released Bokuto from his grip, the other whined slightly, wanting more. "Don't whine, you have work later too"

"I do, but I really wanted to spend more time with you. We could...go on a date..."

"I won't take long, we can go on a date later, okay? I just need to take care of a few documents. Roy chose me to be his consultant in the "X" case, we need to go over some things before signing the agreement"

"You're more than a lawyer now, huh? I guess I'll be seeing you at work more often?"

"Yeah, I'll be coming in pretty often. It will only take an hour or two, I'll be back before you know it. In the mean time, get ready, do the dishes, pick up your dirty clothes and put them in the basket, take the dirty sheets off, finish the leftovers in the fridge, find the TV remote and also d-----"

"Okay, okay I get it! Clean up and stuff." Bokuto laughed slightly at Akaashi's words, the other really acted like a housewife. The other smiled lovingly, just how perfect could Bokuto be?

Bokuto, Bokuto, Bokuto... it was the only thing on Akaashi's mind these days. Ever since they confessed to eachother, their life changed drastically. Bokuto no longer hid behind an innocent boy mask, no, he took all advantages of having Akaashi as his boyfriend. He was no longer afraid of touching him and kissing him, it would make him so happy to see Akaashi giving himself to Bokuto fully, both physically and mentally.

Of course, he noticed  other things too. Akaashi still had secrets of his own, the door leading to the basement was always locked and Bokuto could never find a key, but he didn't worry. If anything, he thought that Akaashi stored sensitive information in the basement and he respected his privacy.

Akaashi walked into the living room, now dressed in his usual work attire. A nice suit, a black button-up shirt, black tie and his black briefcase. Akaashi really liked the color black, didn't he? Maybe that's why he had asked Bokuto to not dye his hair for a while.