Case:#2

A/N yep it's a trigger warning again

Case file: #2
Name: Wataru Onaga
Age: 22
Sex: Male
Occupation: Part-time job at a local grocery store
Criminal background: Domestic abuse
Cause of death: Killed, stabbed 4 times.

...

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." Akaashi kept muttering under his breath as he slid down the wall in a dark alley. He stared at his bloody hands, he was still holding the knife. A shiver went down as his spine, but he still couldn't process anything that happened.

He stumbled his way out of the alley and onto the main street, Akaashi tried hiding his hands in his pockets, but his shirt had blood on it as well. Akaashi figured that since it's late already, no one would notice. He was partly right, even if someone did see him, no one would ever approach a person with a bloody shirt and a killer look on his face.

After what seemed like forever Akaashi found himself in front of his house, without a second thought he rushed in and darted straight into the bathroom. He threw the knife in the sink, clothes in a washing machine and quickly stepped into the shower. His breathing got quicker and heavier as he started recalling the events. Akaashi started shivering in fear, fear of being rejected, fear of being misunderstood, fear of everyone leaving him, but fear of himself.

Akaashi looked at his hands once again, the blood had washed off, but he could feel it, he could hear the grunts that escaped Konoha's mouth and...that feeling of odd satisfaction.

Akaashi took a step back as he realized what he felt, his eyes widened, but the image of the human he hurt was still there. Akaashi tried covering his eyes but that did little to no help. Eventually, Akaashi found himself sitting in the corner of the shower, he wished that tears would roll down his cheeks, but non came out. He was just sitting there, scared of himself.

"Why...why did I do that? What's wrong with me? I'm a criminal... I'm a murdered..." he kept on repeating to himself, the shower kept running, but he still felt dirty.

It wasn't till someone knocked on the door that Akaashi regained his consciousness. He lifted up his head and stood up in order to turn the shower off.

"Akaashi? Are you okay?" He heard Bokuto's voice on the other side.

Akaashi thought about it, he considered telling Bokuto everything and turning himself in, but he knew he couldn't do that.

"Y-Yeah.." Akaashi lied. He stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel which he wrapped around his waist.

"Ah, okay then. Please come out soon" he heard Bokuto say, his voice got quieter in the end. Maybe he regretted bringing Akaashi to the club?

Akaashi left the bathroom just a minute later and found Bokuto sitting on the couch.

"You're back already?" Akaashi asked, his voice calm. He couldn't show weakness in front of Bokuto, especially not now.

"Yeah, I couldn't find you so I decided to go home, since I figured you'd be here. Looks like I was right.." Bokuto said, but it felt like he still had more to say.

"You know me too well" Akaashi patted Bokuto's head before heading towards his room to change.

"Hey! Akaashi... I'm sorry for bringing you there. I should have realized that you genuinely didn't want to go there.." Bokuto apologized, he watched as Akaashi smiled at him and gave him a little nod, before disappearing into another room.

That night Akaashi had a nightmare, well, it was more like his mind was reminding him of the terrible things that he did to that man. Konoha.. that name will be stuck in Akaashi's head for a long time. The more he thought about it, the more unpleasant he felt, because of the simple fact that he could recall such tiny details and inhuman feelings that ran through his body at the time he violently stabbed Konoha.