Case:#15

Casefile: #15
Name: Haiba Lev
Age: 23
Sex: Male
Occupation: Student
Criminal background: -
Cause of death: Stabbed 6 times

.

.

.

"...here's your coffee," Bokuto said as he placed a mug next to Akaashi, the other gave him a subtle nod and continued writing, no glances or words exchanged once again. Bokuto sighed heavily, his strong hands found their ways to Akaashi's slumped shoulders as he started massaging them. "At least tell me one word, Akaashi..."

"I'm busy...", Akaashi said quietly, not moving from his position at all.

"I know, but you need a break right now. If you don't take a break, I will force you to" Bokuto sighed once more, he felt like he just got 20 years ripped away from his lifespan, Akaashi was a mess, but there was no reason to be.

'X' is gone, at least for now. The general public was going out again, to bars to restaurants, at night, and whatnot. It's been almost three months since the last killing was confirmed to be X's. They found the victim in his own home after he failed to show up for work, a kindergarten teacher who has never hurt a fly in his entire life - that was the last one for now. The police and other forces were beginning to settle down, for now, the public had other issues to complain about, such as the cancelation of a festival or the fact that the most popular diner ran out of meat and couldn't operate for half a day. Life was beginning to come back to its original place, after months of terror the nights were finally silent.

Roy could finally breathe, his routine was slowly readjusting itself too. The pressure he felt had faded away, for now, he could calmly focus on all the evidence they had even if it wasn't much, he could finally go home in peace to his wife Riza and enjoy his evenings... the only one struggling was Akaashi.

"Hmm? And how would you do that?" Akaashi asked quietly, his eyes not moving from the piece of paper in front of him, the letters had become a blur. Without another word, Bokuto yanked the chair away from the table (a/n YANK), Akaashi didn't even have a spare second to comprehend whatever was going on before Bokuto picked him up and threw him over his shoulder. "Bokuto! Put me down!", Akaashi exclaimed, but the other had no intention to listen.

Bokuto made his way to the bedroom and threw Akaashi on the bed, he stared at him for a few seconds before sighing. He sighs too much these days, all because his boyfriend refuses to rest... "Akaashi, please, rest at least a bit", Bokuto begged.

"I have no time to rest" Akaashi answered, but he knew he couldn't resist Bokuto's puppy eyes.

"When I go to sleep, you are working. When I wake up, you are working. When I go and come back from work you are still slumped over that desk. What is wrong? Why are you so obsessed with work? I know that something is wrong...", Bokuto sat down on the bed next to Akaashi and took his hand, drawing circles on the back of his palm. "I just... It hurts to see you like this..."

Akaashi... had no excuse. He took up minor cases to get his mind off of everything that was happening around him, he was trying to abstain from that gruesome hobby of his, but it had already taken too much of a toll on him.

 Nightmares upon nightmares, upon nightmares. Every single time he closed his eyes he could see them, all of them, their bodies bleeding as they stepped closer to Akaashi, leaving bloody footprints behind. They kept on screaming at him, they would flail their arms around and splash blood everywhere, once they would get close their bodies would all fall at Akaashi's feet and then... he would see Bokuto, Roy and Daichi standing there - they would look at him with tears in their eyes before screaming at him as well. Well, Bokuto would stay quiet and just let the tears roll down. Before Akaashi can answer to explain himself they would all fall, their bodies full of wounds as they whisper how much they hate him.