I turn towards the Atlantian and nudge him with my elbow before writing down what I wanted to say. Oh yea, forgot to mention I had a board to write my words til I can speak again. 'Tornado would never hurt us with his own free will!'
"S/n disagrees, but whether he betrayed us willingly or pre-programmed is still–" He was cut off by an angry half-Kryptonian.

"You knew!" Is all I heard before I was forced into the wall by Conner with his hand around my throat.

My back hit the wall hard but it was hard to focus on that pain when I was seeing black spots as my throat's been getting choked out alot in the last 24 hours and well...his super strength wasn't helping the situation.

"That android and his maniac family nearly killed M'gann and you're defending him!" Superboy yelled in my face before getting pulled off by Kaldur.

"Connor! What are you doing?" M'gann asked as she and the others came over.

I tried to stabilize myself when Connor released my throat but almost fell to the ground if Kaldur didn't wrap my arm around his shoulders and wrapped his arm on my waist so I could lean into him as I tried to catch my breath while massaging my throat.

"Kaldur and S/n knew we had a traitor among us and said nothing about it!" He yelled out.

"You knew?" Robin said, looking at us.

"And you didn't tell us?" KF said, looking into my eyes with betrayal in his eyes.

"We sought to protect the team from–" Aqualad started but got cut off by the angry archer.

"Protect us from what?! Knowledge that might have saved our lives?"

Connor turned to M'gann. "You almost died!"

"Enough!" Batman's voice echoed throughout the cave as he was giving Connor the Batglare. We all went to where he, GA, and Black Canary were standing. "With Red Tornado missing, the time will now be overseen by rotating supervisors. Captain Marvel has volunteered to take the first shift while S/n will return back to the Watchtower." He revealed while gesturing to the superhero that wore a red suit with a white cape and a lightning bolt on his chest.

I looked down as I knew this wasn't the time for me returning to headquarters while the team is fighting.

"I'm really looking forward to hanging with you all." Captain Marvel said with a smile on his face.

"After I dismantle Red Tornado, you both and I are gonna–" Superboy started looking at me and Kaldur but got interrupted by Batman who heard and was giving the Batglare to Connor again as he walked over to us.

"Red Tornado is a member of the Justice League. That makes him a League responsibility. You will leave him to us." He made it clear to Superboy and didn't leave room for argument before turning to the rest of the team. "I have another assignment for this team."

He gesture a clear space where I used my hologlove to bring up the newspaper from the Daily Planet; GORILLA TRADE BANANAS FOR BULLETS

"Gotham Mayor attacked by Guerrilla Gorilla?" KF read.

"Batman, please!" Robin pleaded to our mentor. "Tell me you're not sending us on this joke of a wild ape chase." I let out a barely audible sigh as I leaned my head back.

'He never jokes about the mission.'

"I never joke about the mission." Batman responded to his protege making said person's head fall. I look at the frown on Robin's face and feel bad but there's not much I can do since my head started throbbing and my vision started blurring. "I've checked sources. I've studied the patterns. Mayor Hills' encounter is only the latest in a series of incidents. Aqualad, you and your team will..." is all I heard before everything went dark and I collapsed in Aqualad's arms.