10

August 26,2019

Sabrina POV

I just woke up from my nap and saw that daniel wasn't next to me so I got up to see where he was and found him the bathroom.

I walked up to him and hugged him "hey wyd?" I said he looked at me and smile "nothing just finished showering" he said.

I ended leaving the bathroom and saw that my phone was blowing up with notifications from Twitter and Instagram.

I was so confused and so I opened it and see that daniel posted a picture announcing the the pregnancy.

I was so glad fans were happy for me and Daniel as I was looking through comment I ended calling daniel "BABE COME UPSTAIRS PLEASE!" I said yelling.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and then I saw daniel walk in "yea babe?" He said "you posted a picture" I said responding back "uh yea is that okay?"

He said I smiled and said "it's amazing thank you for what you said and you are going to be the best daddy to our little sunshine" I said back.

We kissed and I hugged him, ugh being in his arms are the best he can Allaway a turn my bad days into amazing days.

Since daniel posted about the baby I decided I would post something too because I want people to know and let them know that I'm okay and happy

@sabrinaxharris

Liked by seaveydaniel,whydontwemusic and 499,890 others

Sabrinaxharris : I'm so grateful that god had given me a blessing. A couple days ago I found out I was pregnant and ever since I was little I've always wanted to be a mom. Knowing that I'm pregnant now is so amazing and a dream come true, especially because I'm having it with the love of my life @seaveydaniel you are going to be the best daddy in the world to our little sunshine and I can't wait to meet our little sunshine ❤️✨
View all 400,998 comments

@jackaverymusic: 💙💙

@imzachherron: I'm so excited!!😭💙

@seaveydaniel: I love you to much thank you for everything ❤️

@keryseavey: I'm so proud of you guys!🥰

@fan1: I'm literally crying 😭

@fan2: bro that mean daniel did it with Sabrina 🤭💀

Seeing all the positive comments made me so happy because I'm so exited for this baby to come. After I was done I decided to go down stairs and watch some Netflix because I was bored.

I called daniel so we could watch a movie "what movie should we watch?" He said "idk something scary" I said smiling knowing that he hated scary movies "nooo I don't want to watch scary movies" he said I just laughed at him.

I ended up convincing him  and we watched IT it wasn't even that scary. I was getting a bit Nauseous and so I got up and true up daniel ran to the bathroom to see if I was okay

"you okay babe?" He said holding back my hair "yea I think it just cuz if the pregnancy" I said .

I got up and saw that it was 9:40 pm and so I decided to head to bed because I was pretty tired.

As I got ready to go to sleep I decided to go I. Social media and see what's new and saw that me and Daniel Announcement about the baby was trending on Twitter I told daniel and he was in shock.

I looked at Daniel and said "are you nervous to have a baby?" I said he looked and at me and smiled "of course not I'm so exited to have this baby"

he said grabbing my belly I smile back at him . He began talking to the bay "hello baby are you still awake?" I laughed

" do you think it's a girl or boy?" I said "I think it's a girl" he responded back "yea me too" I said.

Me and Daniel have always wanted a baby girl but if it's a boy I will be happy too because all I want is for this baby to be healthy.

I shut the light and laid down and fell alseep in Daniels arms.

✧༺

a/n

aww I'm glad Sabrina is happy and Daniel too

Do you think they will have a girl or boy comment what you think

Love you guys sorry the chapters are short🥺💙