9

August 25,2019
[skip a few days]

Sabrina's POV

So me and Daniel are in our way to see how many weeks I am.

Ever since I was little I always wanted to be a mom so when I found out I was pregnant I new I was going to be okay and I was super excited.

Daniel has been the sweetest he even talks to the baby sometimes it's the cutes thing in the world.

Me and Daniel haven't decided if we want to tell our fans yet or keep it to our self but I think I want to share this journey with people.

Also since I want to share it I might start up my YouTube channel again to post videos.

We got to the doctors office and I signed in and sat in the waiting room and decided to go on I Twitter and tweet some stuff.

I heard my name get called so I got up and grabbed everything and walked into a small room and sat in the bed.

"So Sabrina how are you doing today?" The nurse said "I'm good" I reply back.

She ended up checking my blood pressure "the doctors will be in here very soon" she said as she walked out.

Daniel keeped on Staring at me "why do you keep looking at me I said laughing

"because you look so beautiful" he said "nah I look ugly right now" I said Daniel just shook his head no.

"Babe I'm hungry" I said laughing daniel just looked at me and laughed as well "jeez you are always hungry aren't you" he said,

I laugh "hey it's not me it's the baby" I said. After I said that daniel stood up and Kneeled down

and said "hi baby are hungry?" He said talking to the baby "I can't wait to meet you my little sunshine" he said giving my stomach a kiss.

I took of picture of him because he's so cute, I already know daniel is going to be the best dad in the world to our baby.

We heard a nock on the door, it was the doctor "hello guys" she said "hi" I replied back.

She told me to lay down so I did what she told me "okay let's see how many weeks you are"  she said

"okay so it looks like you are 2 weeks pregnant" she said I smiles once she said that we got to see the baby it looked so tiny.

After that we left the doctor and went to get food because I was starving.

As we were driving to get food I wanted to ask daniel on how he felt about taking the fans about the baby.

"Hey babe" I said "yea?" He replied "are you okay with telling the fans about the pregnancy?" I said.

He looked at me and smiled "I'm okay with that I've been waiting to post about but I fought you would say no" he said 

"why would I say no?" I replied "idk" he said. I just laughed at him and grabbed his hand and he smiled.

I'm glad he said yes because I really want to share this with my fans and help other people out there.

We ended up getting pizza so we took it home and ate it there. Right after I got Rey tired and so me and Daniel took a nap.

Daniel's POV

I woke up and saw that Sabrina was still sleeping to I decided I would tell the fans about the baby so I posted a picture on Instagram.

@Seaveydaniel

Liked by jackaverymusic,imzachhherron and 199,019 others

Seaveydaniel: a couple days ago I got the best gift I could have ever Received. I found out that my beautiful queen was pregnant, still
Can't believe I'm going to be a dad. I'm so proud of you @sabrinaxharris you are going to be the best mom in the world to our baby. I'm beyond excited to meet our little sunshine and can't wait to see what the future holds for our family. I love you @sabrinaxharris❤️
View all 24,562 comments

@Jonahmarais: happy for you

@whydontwemusic: we are going to be uncles!!!

@jackaverymusic: I'm so proud of you guys💙

@imzachherron: TEAM BOY!💙

@fan1: OMG IM SO HAPPY!😭😭

@hater1: she's a slut it not even his!

After I was done posting about it I decided to go downstairs to get something to eat and play some music.

Me and the guys are planning our new album and I'm really excited, our band has grown so much these past 2 years and I'm so grateful for the fans.

For this album me and the guys wanted to do something different so I'm experimenting new instruments and see how they would sound.

After that I decided I would go and wake Sabrina up so we can go get something to eat.

✧༺

a/n

I love Sabrina and Daniel relationship it's so cute!
What do you think will happen next?❤️