5

August 21,2019

Daniels POV

We all go finished eating and we we're on our way to the house. We we're all talking then Sabrina said "I'm really tired" she said. Then corbyn said "I wonder whyy?!" He said laughing. I just laugh and Sabrina responds "shut up,I bet you and Christina do the same thing"  I laugh at what she says.

We got home and we all were outside. "I want to go swimming" I said "yea same tbh" corbyn said. We all just decided to have a chill day at the pool, we all got ready and then headed to the pool. Sabrina was taking way to long so I went to check if she was ready.

"Babe you ready yet?!" I said opening the the door, I saw her and she looked Wow "wow you look..amazing" I said. She smiled "thanks babe" we kissed and it started to turn into a make out session real fast. "Okay babe that's it we have to go outside" she said laughing "I'll get you later" I responded back smirking.

She grabbed my hand and we headed outside, when we got outside all the boys were inside the pool so we just joined them. "What took y'all so long" Zach said "Sabrina couldn't fine her..phone" I said "mhm sure phone" jack said laughing.

We we're all just talking , Sabrina was in front of me and I had my harms around her waist. The guys started playing chicken fight and me and Sabrina were just laughing at them. I started kissing Sabrina's neck Sabrina laughed a bit,she turned around and we started making out. I until we got interrupted by Zach falling into the pool.

When Zach came back up he looked at us with disgust "ew can y'all get a room" he said laughing "can you leave us alone" Sabrina said laughing. I got out of the pool and got my phone I went back inside and started taking pictures of Sabrina. "Babe stop" she said laughing "why you look so beautiful the world need to see it" I said "aww Bebe I love you"

I decided I was going to post the picture on my instagram because they need to see how gorgeous my Queen. She's just so amazing and I'm so lucky to call her my girlfriend.

@seaveydaniel

Like by corbynbesson,imzachherron and 299,380 others

Seaveydaniel: look it how gorgeous my Queen is😍😍🤤

View all 11,308 comments

@sabrinaxharris: aww Bebe I love you so much 😭❤️
Reply: @sabrinaxharris love you too gorgeous ❤️

@corbynbesson:GOALS!🤩
Reply: thanks bro!

@imzachherron: my parents 😌

@jonahmarais: love how we all are right next to each other 😂
Reply: @jonahmarais haha

@fan1: GOALSSS!!!🤩🤩🤩

@hater1: she's using him and we all know it🙄
Reply: @hater1 if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all

@fan2: I love their relationship 😭😭🤧🤧❤️

Sabrina's POV

Daniel is honestly so sweet like he's such an amazing boyfriend. I hope one day I get to marry him because he's the one I want to be with for the rest of my life.

We all got inside and I took a shower and put on some pj's on and headed to the kitchen to get something to eat.

I was looking inside the fridge and there was nothing to eat. "Daniel?!" I yelled "yea babe" he said walking in to the kitchen on his phone, "can you get me in-n-out" I said giving him a smile. He looked at me and laughed "ugh finee text me what you want" he said I smiled "thank you love you!" I said "love you too!" He responded back.

As I was waiting for daniel to get here with my in-N-Out me and jack decided to take some pictures outside. He was taking pictures of me in my pjs and I was laughing so hard because he was making me laugh. "Yes girl work it" he said I laughed then ghe showed me the pictures "aw these are cute" I said "my turn" he responded.

I laughed and took some pictures and I'm not going to lie I'm a good at photographer. I showed jack the pictures "damn these are good" he said laughing "you should hire me" I said smiling.

I heard the door open and I ran inside. I saw daniel with my in-N-out I ran towards him and hugged the bag of in-N-out .  I was soo happy to have my food "wow love you too" Daniel said Sarcastically I laughed "oh I'm sorry Bebe thank you love you!" I said giving him a kiss.

I ate in the kitchen and I was on my phone,when Daniel Came in and stole on of my fries. "Hey that my food" I said "who bought it for you" he said back. I laughed. "What are we going to do tonight" he said smirking , I laugh "yea not today buddy" I said smiling he made a sad face "fineeee, want to watch a movie?" He suggested I think about it "um sure" I said.

I finished eating then we went to Daniels room and we were choosing the movie that we were going to watch.

✧༺

a/n

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter let me know how you guys are liking the story so far and also let me know if you guys like that I posted 2 times a day💜

 ❛ 𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗬 ❜ - djs On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara