1

August 17,2019

Sabrina's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. After I woke up I got ready and did my makeup. I headed to my kitchen and made myself breakfast trying not to burn the whole house down lol.

As I was making breakfast I heard my phone ring, it was my boyfriend I answered the call and talked to him.

Daniel: hey babe what are you doing

Sabrina: nothing making breakfast what about you?

Daniel: me and the guys are about to head out to go to Logan's place

Sabrina: that sounds fun, I miss you :(

Daniel: I miss you too baby, hey! What about if you come with us to Logan's?

Sabrina: sure! Plus I miss Logan and Kong (R.i.P)

Daniel: okay sound great see you there , love you!

Sabrina: love you too
( End phone call)
(Skip time)

I put on my shoes and got my key and bag and headed to Logan's place.

When I got Logan's place i nocked on the door and I heard screaming so I'm guessing the guys are here already
*someone opens the door*

"Sabrina!" Logan said "hey, I missed you" I said hugging Logan "missed you too!" Logan said still hugging me.

I let go and see all the boys outside jumping on Logan's trampoline. Me and Logan go outside with them and I laugh because they are so childish

"Hey!" I said and all the boys looked at me "heyyy Sabrina!" Said all they boys attacking me with hugs. I hugged each one of the boys and hug Daniel last.

"Hey babe I missed you" said Daniel after giving me  a kiss "I missed you too" I said kissing back. All the boy looked at us and Yelled "couple goals!" Me and Daniel just laughed.

After they were done jumping on the trampoline and attacking each other, we decided to go and get some food since we we're all hungry asf lol.

We we're in the car and Logan was vlogging as he always does. He turned the camera towards me and said "hey Sabrina are you logang or jakepauler" I laughed and said "logang for life" I said smiling "ayy that's my girl!" Logan said wild doing the maverick Symbol.

We got to the restaurant we wanted to eat (it was a sushi place) we sat down and order out food and just talked with everyone. I was sitting next to Daniel and so I laid my head in his shoulder and he smiled.

Logan saw us and started to record us "logang look how fucking cute they are.. why and here I am single and fuck" Logan said sad into the camera. We all laughed.

We ate out food and then we decided to go back to the why don't we boys how's to hang out for a bit since Logan needed more content to film for the vlog .

✧༺

a/n
Hope you all enjoyed ty first chapter ❤️