2

August 18,2019

Sabrina's POV

We where all watching a movie in the boys living room. The movie was about to end and I was getting a bit sleepy.

I could tell daniel noticed because after he pulled me closer to him and whispered something in my ear "are you staying over" I nodded my head and he smiled.

The movie ended and we all got up to our rooms well Daniels room and then me and Daniel just started getting ready for bed (ps I have clothes at Daniels since sometimes I stay over) I got into bed and I was in my phone for a bit.

Daniel came into his room and got changed and sat next to me. "What are you looking at?" Daniel said "nothing just on instagram" I responded back.

I stayed on my phone for like 5 minutes and after i got up and put in a face mask on. "Daniel!" Yelled from the bathroom "yea babe!" He responded "can you come here please" I yelled again.

I saw Daniel walking towards me "yea" he said "can you put a face mask on with me please" I said "aw hell naw that hurts" he said. I laughed a bit "plzzz!!" He rolled his eyes "fine your lucky I love you" he said .

As I was putting on his face mask I saw him looking at me "what are you staring at" I said "you" he responded "wdym me" I said " you're just so beautiful he said "aw Bebe I love you"

We went back to his bed and we just got on our phones. I got on Snapchat and started recording Daniel "Bebe look" I said he looked and smiled at the camera and went up to me and kissed me.

"I love you" I said smiling after he kissed me " I love you more" he responded as he kissed me again and started to get heated "okay Dani chill" I said laughing during the kiss

He laid back and laughed "can I take this off already?"  He said "yes you can" I said laughing. We took of our face masks and washed our face.

I sat at the end of the bed looking down on phone when I feel someone behind me. It was daniel, he was kissing my neck and not going to lie I liked it.

He keeped kissing me and I let out a small moan. I turned around and laid him down and started kissing him.

a/n
ooop looks like Sabrina and Daniel are having fun lmao 😂
I hope you guys enjoyed the story so far😌❤️
What will happen next?🤷🏻‍♀️