Chapter 13

Harley's POV

I told Jughead to tell our parents what was going on with the Ghoulies and they have been trying to do whatever it takes to fix it. I was walking down the hallway when I was grabbed and pulled into the bathroom. I was about to yell at them when the person smacked me in the face. I looked up and saw it was Veronica who had smacked me.

"What the fuck?" I question holding my cheek.

"You little serpent slut." Veronica says.

"Excuse me." I say.

"Keep your nasty serpent hands off Archie." She says.

"Im sorry do you know something? Or are you mad because yesterday Archie and I hung out a Cheryl's party together?" I question.

"Archie isnt into you. So back off." She says.

"How about you fuck off. Archie is a big boy who can make his own choices. Its not my fault he rather be around me then you. So maybe you should leave him alone." I say.

I walked out of the bathroom and Toni walked over to me as I leaned on my locker.

"Why is your cheek red?" Toni asks.

"Veronica smacked me for hanging out with Archie at the party." I say.

"If only she knew what you two did after you left." She says.

"Shut up not so loud. Anyway I talked to my mom and things seemed to be calmer with them tracking down the Ghoulies." I say.

"Well its time to just let it... Oh.." She says.

"What?" I ask.

"Veronica has a black eye." She says.

I turned around and there Veronica was with a black eye. She was talking to Archie and pointing at me.

"Oh my god is she telling him I did that? Cause that dumb bitch didnt even have that just a couple minutes ago." I say.

"Well she wants Archie and will make you look like a monster to get him." She says.

I saw them talking and Archie was just looking at me. He knew Veronica was lying because he knows me better then that. I then got a bad idea and I knew it wasnt the best idea, but it would make Veronica look stupid and like a liar.

"I might have a plan. Can you hand me a cup with some water." I say.

"Oh boy here we go." She says.

Toni handed me a cup with water and I told her what to do. We walked over towards where Veronica was and Toni did the plan. I told her to playfully nudge me like she was teasing me about something. I then quote on quote tripped and spilled the water and it hit Veronica in the face.

"What the hell!" Veronica yells.

"Sorry... Is your face melting?" I question.

"Oh my god Veronica faked her black eye. Is that what you have to do to get Archie to noticed you? Thats just pathetic." Toni says.

"Why would you do that?" Archie questions.

"Why dont you want to be with me? Why are you always with Harley? Its makes no sense." Veronica says.

"I dont want to be with you and Im with Harley because.." Archie says.

"Because she is blackmailing you." Veronica says.

"No its because Im in love with Harley." Archie says.

Everyone then looked at me at us there was nobody not looking. Well I guess now everyone knows about us.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.