Chapter 8

Harley's POV

I laid in Archie's bed as he played with my hair. For a small moment we had some peace and quiet. The last two weeks havent gotten any easier. As hard as Archie and I tried we just couldnt see to get the Bulldogs and Serpents to see eye to eye that was because every damn time we tried the Ghoulies messed everything up.

"Hey? What are you thinking about?" Archie asks me.

"Well Im thinking about how everything is falling apart and no matter what happens we keep getting thrown in between." I say.

"I know babe. All these things going on and we... What was that?" He questions.

He got up and we over to the window and then moved quickly as a brick came crashing through the window.

"What the hell?" I question.

I put on one of his shirts and went over to him. He picked up the brick and there was a note.

Stop getting in the way and let me and the serpents win. Back off you idiot or else.
-The Serpent Princess

"I really hope no other Northsider got this." He says.

"I cant believe someone did this and is blaming me. Why would I want to hurt the bulldogs?" I question.

"Harley its those Ghoulies remember. They want war." He says.

"I know and that pisses me off. They could of at least blamed Jug." I say.

"You would rather have your brother falsely accused and not yourself?" He questions.

"Well kinda... Actually no." I say.

"Whatever we'll deal with this in the morning. Come back to bed and might I say you look sexy in my shirt." He says and pulled on the shirt.

"Thanks. Though it might look better off of me." I say bitting my lip.

"That can be arranged." He says and pulled me to the bed.

The next morning we were all snuggled up and having nothing, but peace and quiet. Though that was until someone came rushing in.

"Harley! Your in.... Bed with Archie. Eww." Jughead says and covers his eyes.

"What do you want Jug? Its 8am on a Saturday." I say.

"Well its hell on the Southside. Reggie and Veronica brought bulldogs to the Southside and they want you." He says.

"Why?" I question.

"For the bricks last night." He says.

"She was with me all night." Archie says.

"I know that cause Im trying not to see it and the hickeys speak for themselves. Though people dont know that truth. So now your busted." Jug says.

"Maybe not. I have an idea, but we are gonna need Betty's help." Archie says.

"Whatever just get dressed and I'll get Betty. After I bleach my eyes." Jug says and then closes the door.

I guess the bricks did get to everyone else. Damn Ghoulies why cant you leave us alone for just once.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.