Chapter 15

Sorry if this chapter will be a little late! I lost some motivation and I just wasn't in the mood.
Lylian's POV.

I yawned as I stood in front of the Elders. I adjusted my glasses and looked at them eagerly. The Elders has just summoned me for a very important task. I wanted impatiently for them to tell me.

"You're going with BlackLightning and BlackRose on a special undercover mission in one of the human kingdoms." I jumped up and down as I heard the wonderful news. The Elders didn't look so happy though, but they continued.

"In this mission you will act as BlackLightning and BlackRose's daughter. BlackLightning and BlackRose will join the local police to find the dragon hunters and shut them down, as much as we hate to do this, you'll be there to act like a human child to get close to the hunters. As a human child the hunter won't except you to hurt them so they'll let their guard down. If you can befriend some of them then BlackLightning will be able to apprehend them and k—I mean make them disappear. The human king supposedly banned all forms of dragon hunting, but it seems that he didn't do a very good job at it so we have to take it into our own claws. Do you understand?"

I saluted and said,"Yes sir!" I wagged my tail happily.

Finally! I get to leave the castle and do something fun! Wait... dragon hunters are bad guys, does that mean they're going to kill me!? Nooo! I'm too cute to be killed. BlackLighting won't let that happen though!  I thought.

Suddenly realizing what could happen to me I yelled,"Wait I'm not going to get hurt am I? I'll be safe, right? Cuz I'm way to cut to die! I still haven't tried every single candy out there!"

"Don't worry little one, BlackLightning and BlackRose will protect. If you want, you can bring a friend with you so that you won't be lonely." Reassured Elder Solar as she pulled me closer with her tail.

"Okay! I want to bring Lloyd with me then! Can I?" I eagerly asked, showing them my puppy dog eyes.

Elder Ivy responded with,"I don't know if he can come little one, after all he is very busy since he's the heir to the demon king, but I'll see what we can do."

"I'm taking that as a yes! But if he can't come then I want Jacob to come or Selena or both!" I exclaimed.

"Of course little one, we'll send a message to the three of them and see how their parents respond. Now go bother they general, I'm sure he'll enjoy your company. Come back here for dinner, little one." Elder Ivy said.

I nodded my head and excitedly scampered to the tracing ground. The training grounds are just behind the castle and so are the barracks. I found BlackLightning training some new recruits.

I shifted my scale color to match the surrounding area. I quietly walked slowly towards BlackLightning, trying to sneak up on him. Just as I was about to pounce onto his back, BlackLightning swung around and easily picked me up.

I shifted back to my normal colors and smiled. "Hoi! I have wonderful news for you! I can't wait to tel you! And BlackRose too! Can we go get her? Can we? Can we? Can we?" I exclaimed energetically.

BlackLightning gently dropped me before staring right at me. He let out a loud sigh before turning around and telling his second in command to train the new recruits. I mentally yay when BlackLightning actually stopped to come with me.

I dragged BlackLighting around the castle until I found BlackRose in my room with StarFox and Aquatic. StarFox and Aquatic were playing with dolls in their human form while BlackRose kept an eye on them.

"BlackRose! BlackRose! BlackRose! I have something to tell you!" I chirped.

BlackRose looked up and smiled,"What is it that you want to tell me, Princess?"