"Use me."

I stopped dead in my tracks hearing what he just said. I slowly turned around and looked at Ghost because there is no way that's he's serious about that.

He was looking up at me like he didn't just say what the fuck he just said. I looked over his entire facial expression and he was deadass serious about what he just said.

"What?" I asked.

"Use me Khristian." He said and my eyes widen when he started to walk up the stairs to me.

"Do you hear yourself right now? Noah I can't use you."

He was now in front of me and I tried to back up onto another step but he grabbed my arm stopping me from going anywhere.

"You can and you will."

He grabbed me by my throat and his lips connected with mines. I don't know why but I didn't hesitate to kiss him back at all. The kiss was everything it wasn't supposed to be, it was passionate, sweet, soft, and needy.

I tried to pull away but he tighten his grip on my throat which turned me on more than it should have. His other hand that wasn't on my throat slid around my waist and then slid down to my ass gripping it.
He removed his hand from my throat and picked me up.

I pulled back from his lips and looked around us still on the steps. I mean I want this too but I ain't trying to fall down no damn steps.

"I ain't gone drop you girl, you should trust me by now." He said and I looked back at him as he walked us up the stairs.

*Sexual content up ahead, THIS WHAT Y'ALL BEEN WAITING FOR?!!*

(Y'all should deadass listen to this song , while reading this part like deadass.)

When we got upstairs to his room, he let me down while his lips were still on mine. I unzipped my sweater and he pulled back to take his shirt off. I was now just in my bra and my sweat pants and of course my underwear.

Once his shirt was off I connected our lips again. I pulled at his belt buckle and I think he got the message because he started to undo his belt.

My mind is literally screaming at me to stop but my body just ain't listening. I wanted this more than anything right now and I think that's the problem. I shouldn't want this, not with Ghost especially right now. Using Evan was easy because I don't care about him, yeah he's my friend and someone I trust but Ghost is completely different.

When he kissed me I realized that I care about him more than I should. More than I thought actually. I don't even know why he wants to do this but shit I ain't stopping him.

I pushed myself up against him and I felt just how hard he is through his boxers. He was already on hard and you can feel just how thick and long he was. He placed each hand on the sides of my waist and he stripped me out of my sweats and my panties.

He turned us around and pushed my back up against the wall. I closed my eyes and relaxed as he trailed kisses down my body. He talk a lot of shit with the softest lips in the motherfucking world. When he got to my area he lifted one of my legs up and tossed it over his shoulders.