:12:

"I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy."

Khristian DeJesus

I turned over in bed and my hand landed on Jayonna's face. When I heard snoring I instantly openes my eyes because Jayonna doesn't snore, she just sleeps wild. I relaxed seeing Evan knocked out next to me. The light outside shined bright inside his room due to him not having the curtains close.

I quickly but quietly rolled over and sat up in his bed. I looked around at our clothes scattered around the room. I turned around and grabbed my phone off the nightstand that was next to his bed.

I had over 50 miss calls from Ace, Ghost, Spazz, Jayonna, and Gerard. I just know I'm finna get my ass beat when I get home. I got up out of Evan's bed and started collecting my belongings from around the room.

Currently I only had my pantis on and that's it, my hair was a mess and I feel like a slut but a happy slut, so I'm okay with that.

Once I gathered my things I tiptoed over to the door and just as I was about to walk out I heard Evan's voice.

"Damn." He said and I slowly turned around with an innocent smile. I used my clothes in my hand to cover my exposed breast.

"It's usually the niggas that smash and dash right? I feel like a bitch KD." He said and I couldn't help but to laugh, he joined in and after a minute of laughing we stopped and he looked me up and down.

"Come back anytime KD, you always welcome." He said and he sung the word 'welcome'

I told him bye and walked out of his room. As I walked down the stairs I started sliding on my clothes. I didn't realize that I had left my sports bra upstairs until I got to the front door and slid on my jacket. I was about to go back upstairs and get it but my phone started ringing again.

I sighed walking out the house, I made sure to lock the door behind me. I answered my phone seeing that it was Nikki who was calling.

"Hey Nikki." I said as I opened the door to my car and got in.

"Girl, these people over here losing they damn minds on some ape shit. Where you at?"

I heard her whispering so I knew she wasn't trying to let them know she was on the phone with me. I started my car as I told her that I was on my way home. I asked her could she sneak me through the back door and she started to respond but got cut off.

"Hell fuck no! She can not sneak yo yellow narrow ass through the back door! Where the fuck you at Khristian?!"

Spazz yelled through the phone and I hung up because I don't got time. I'll hear his ass when I get to the house. My legs hurt like a motherfucka so if they try to beat my ass, I can't run. My pussy sore as fuck too, man imma be in the hospital fucking with these niggas.

When I got to the house I pulled my hair into a high pony tail before walking in the house. I tried to close the door as quietly as I could but I knew I wasn't quiet enough when I heard Gerard's voice.

"I know I ain't yo father and I'm not tryna be Khristian but with the life we live and the shit we do, I expect you to let somebody know where the fuck your going! And I damn straight expect yo ass to answer the phone and let somebody know that you okay. Where the fuck were you?"