Intro.

Brothers, they disagree, they fight, they make threats but at the end of the day...there still brothers. They'll be the first one you call when shit goes left instead of right. You call and they'll come running no matter what it is. You shooting and they reloading, you struggling they'll pick you back up or struggle with you. They rise as brothers and they'll fall as brothers, there bond won't break under any circumstances especially if your a Castillo Brother.

Bestfriends, you label someone as your bestfriend because you know they'll ride under any circumstances, because they've earned your trust, they know you better than you know yourself. When you say something stupid, they'll follow along but they'll correct you in private. When you through that right punch best believe they throwing the left. They have your back threw whatever and whenever, blood can't make them any closer especially for Khristian and Jayonna.

°°°°°

Khristian DeJesus (17 years old)

You'll never meet anyone like her, she's chill and it takes a lot for you to bring her out of her character. Khristian is the type to not care about anything. Before she makes a decision she takes the time to process everything and think about the outcome. She's what you can say, a cold hearted female. Doesn't trust so easily and when she thinks your getting to close, she'll push you away before you even realise it. There's a reason for the way she acts, there's a reason for the way everyone acts right?

°°°°°

Jayonna Lewis (18 years old)

Always tries to look on the bright side of things. Cheery, goofy, beautiful and thick in all the right places. She's the type of female everyone wants as a friend......but take a moment and ask yourself, "Does she want me as a friend?" Jayonna isn't the bougie type, like her bestfriend she doesn't trust so easily. There are walls that nobody but her bestfriend has ever broke down. Everytime she lets someone in, they show her exactly why she put those walls up in the first place.