Chapter 15

Eleanor's POV =)

This place is amazing! I rolled over in the bed to see a sleeping Louis. He had a smile on his lips. Then his blue eyes shot open. "Morning El Belle" he said. "Morning Lou Boo" I said smiling. "What do you want to do today?" he asked me. "Lets go to the isalnd and have a look around" I said. He nodded and then kissed my forhead softly. I looked down and we were in yesterdays clothes. "Come and look outside Lou" I said. We got up and walked outside onto the deck, which went over the sea. The water was a crystal clear blue and you could see everything. It was so beautiful. "Louis its amazing!' I said. He came and put his arms around my waist, standing behind me. "I know, just like you" he said. "A bit mushy there Lou" I said giggling. "True true". We walked back inside our little hut thing and I went to my suitcase, grabbing my clothes for the day. "I'm just gonna get changed". "Ok El". I walked into the bathroom and it was huge! It had a massive spa bath, a huge shower and there was a door which opened up onto the decking. I got out of yesterdays clothes and had a quick shower. I dried off, leaving my hair down. I slipped on my pink bikini, denim ripped high wasted shorts and a cropped soft pink blouse. I walked out and slipped on my gold sandals and Raybans. "Lets go Louis" I said. There was a path to the island between the little huts and we were the last hut. Louis took my hand and we walked out. "Do you wanna go swmming at the main land?" he asked me. "Yeah ok" I said. We walked for about 20 minutes and then we were on the island. I was starting to feel hungry. "Lou, I'm hungry!" I said. "Yeah me too, lets go and find some food". We found a little breafast bar and I orderd a fruit salad and a chai latte. We sat down and Louis pulled out his phone and took a photo of me. "Man thats a beautiful photo" he said making me blush. He uploaded it to Instagram. "Don't listen to the haters El, they are just jealous and not true fans". I nodded and then our food came. "Thanks" I said. The girl nodded and then left. I took a bit of my salad and it was amazing! Once we had finished, I went and paid for the food, much to Louis's disgust. He took my hand and we walked down to the beach. "Do you wanna go for a swim?" I asked Louis. "Yeah sure why not" he said.

Louis's POV =)

We started to strip and oh my god, Eleanor was fit! Her pink bikini made her sunkissed body stand out. Her legs long and tanned. But anyway. I put my arm around Eleanor's small waist and we walked down to the water. We went in ankle deep and it was so warm, and the water was crystal clear. "Its so nice and warm" Eleanor said smiling. "I know, its amazing!" I said. I let go of her waist and went for a swim. I came up waist deep and I couldn't see Eleanor. "El, Eleanor?" I called out. Then someone from behind tackled me into the water. I turned around to see Eleanor's beautiful hazel eyes."Eleanor Jane Calder!" I said laughing. "I scared you didn't I" she said giggling. "Only a bit". She smiled checkily and then splashed me. "Oh its on El Bell". "You'll never catch me Lou Boo". She swam away and I went after her. Once she came up I picked her up and put her over my shoulder. She ways nothing! "LOUIS, PUT ME DOWN!'' she squilled. "Na ah, unless you say Louis Tomlinson is sexy as hell". "Never ever" she said giggling. "Fine then up here you stay" I said. She sighed and said "Fine, Louis Tomlinson is sexy as hell". I placed her down carefuly and gave her a kiss on the top of her head. We swam for a little while longer and then we went back on the sand. We slipped on our clothes and we went back to the hut. "What do you wanna do?" El asked me. "Lay down for a while" I said. "Theres a day bed outside, we should go lay there" she said. I nodded and we walked outside. Eleanor took her clothes off and lay on the bed in her bikini. "What are you doing?" I asked her. "Getting a tan" she said. "El love, you don't need a tan, your perfect the way you" I said. She smiled at me and I got on the bed with her. It over looked the crystal clear sea. It was perfect. Eleanor rested her head on my bear chest while I played with her brown hair. Right now it was perfect, no fans or no paps. I love our fans, they are amazing but sometimes you just need a break. And the paps, well they are cool I guess but sometimes they just annoy me so much. I'm in the perfect place with the perfect girl.

Hey guys.

I'm very sorry I haven't updated in 673673 years. I went on camp and then it deleted twice! 

Comment my friends! I love reading them!

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_15/set?id=60069813

El's outfit ^^ :) x

Lyrics

All the scars we share

I Promise, I swear

Guess the lyrics!

Lots of Love

~Alex xx