Chapter One

Thirt person POV.

It was normal day in Magnolia. The sun was shinning brightly and the townspeople were walking on the streets enjoying the sunny day. The sun's rays were shinning through the curtains of certain celestial spirit mage's apartament caressing gently her pale skin. Lucy woke up from her peaceful dream and started her daily routine before she headed to her guild where she had spended more then half of her life after her mother died and her father started to treat her horribly and she ran away. After she ran she found fairy tail and she made many friends. She even raised Happy with the help of Lisanna. (Lisanna here is good) Of course her father tried to get her back after years only to marry her for a full stranger to increase his fortune. In the end he didn't get what he wanted and fairy tail gained two new members. Back to the point.

Lucy was walking down the streets to her guild to get a job with her team, team Lucy, to pay her rent. While she was walking she had the feeling that something will happen today. She didn't know if it will be good or bad but she was little nervous. Many different scenariоs went through her head but she shrugged them off.

Finally she reached the guild and opened the big wooden doors to the guild hall. The guild hall was like normal. Mira was at the bar cleaning some glasses with Lisanna and Kinana, Cana was drinking whole barrel of wine, loud laughs were heard and chairs and tables were flying through the room. Yep, normal day at the guild.

Lucy made her way through the chaos to the bar and sat, watching the 'daily show'. Gray was stripping on one of the table while punching Gageel, Juvia was staring at her Gray-sama with hearts in her eyes, Erza was eating peacefully cake until Elfman by accident smash it and she started to beat everyone in her way starting with Elfman. Levy was trying to read, key word 'trying'. Wendy was in the middle of the fight crying and trying to stop everyone while happy was trying to give Carla fish. The Master was just sitting on the bar drinking beer, too tired from the paper work of our clients conplaints, to stop them.

When Lucy finished her smoothie which Mira had given her, the fight was stopped by Erza. Lucy got to the request board, followed by her team, to pick mission with enough payment for her rent.

"Lucy-San are you picking a job to pay your rent?" asked Wendy.

"Yes, Wendy." replied Lucy

"Can we come too?" asked Gray obviously bored because he hasn't got anybody to fight who is on his level or stronger beside Gageel and Erza but you know Erza is Erza so no way and Gageel was hanging with 'shrimp' .

"Yep, you can go with me but please try to not destroy anything."(as if they will do that😑) Lucy said as she facepalmed when she remembered their last job. The whole reward had gone for rebuilding the whole town.

" On what kind of a job we are going Lucy? "asked Erza

" The owner of a jewelry shop has a problem with few robbers. The owner wants us to catch the thieves. The reward is 500 000 jewels because the thieves have stolen really expensive jewelry. The quest will take place in one town about half-hour with train from here. "she explained the mission.

" Can I see the flier? "asked Carla.

" Yes, here. "Lucy handed the flier to Carla."

The moment she touched flier she had a new vision. Forest. Storm clouds. Team Lucy trying their best to stay on the ground because of the strong wind. Thunders and lightnings. The sky split and small meteor fall leaving only destruction. In the place of the meteor was laying somebody but it's too blur to tell who or what was in the center.

" Carla? Carla! CARLA!" Wendy snap the white exceed out of her trance."Carla, what's wrong?" asked concerned the little sky dragon slayer.

"I had a vision." Carla said while panting