I challenged myself with the huge gourd of my size and bigger and they all broke easily. It was kind of surprising. I didn't think I could break them that easily.

Kanae mimicked me but couldn't break the same size as me. She got even more determined and begun to master Full Concentration mode.

And since Shinobu hasn't even begun the Full Concentration mode's training, I gave her the normal-sized gourd. She was frowning a little bit but it changed to smile when Kanae and I decided to help her.

We taught her enough that she could handle it alone and broke the normal-sized gourd. And, of course, when she tried it for the first time, it was painful. Shinobu looked at us and pouted when she saw our grins. Kukuku. I will always grin when I see someone suffer the first time.

After the gourd training, I added the reaction speed training. The one and only, splash your enemy with water, training. Basically it's the same as Shinobu created but instead of the medicated water, we got normal water.

The rules were simple. Kanae and Shinobu understood it immediately. It was quite funny at first to see them both get splashed by water and never win me. Since I had learned and mastered Full Concentration mode, they never got to splash me with water.

But when days turned to weeks, Kanae and Shinobu were catching up. Kanae had chances to splash me but I cheated with God Speed and captured the water back to the cup. I laughed out loud when they were confused and wondered why I wasn't splashed by water.

They got very angry and beat me when they learned my trick. I stopped using God Speed and finally got splashed by both of them. I had let my guard down accidentally when I yawned and Shinobu took that chance. Kanae splashed me a few times but after I got serious, she never raised the cups again.

And that was the rest of our two months training. I don't really understand why the full-body training was necessary so I ignored it for today. We also didn't need to get our bodies flexible so I ignored that training too.

Two months have gone so it's currently... the eighth month? Or the ninth month? I think it's the eighth. Shinobu's exam will start around the beginning of spring so we will have to wait for six or seven months, I guess.

My wound has healed completely. And just like I guessed, a scar was left. It's not at least a big scar so I'm glad. And now that I'm recovered, my missions should be stacked. I may have saved and helped many Demon Slayers in the exam with Sabito and the rest, they still aren't that strong enough to handle many missions at once.

I decided to travel around Japan alone and have Kanae do the same. She doesn't need my help anymore and can handle things herself. Unless she does the same mistake when I had to save her.

Our time with Shinobu was small and fast but we will meet again. In less than a year. It may be a long time but when you get to my mental age, a year goes faster than you think.

Another group hug, we all left to our own way. Well, more like Kanae and I left Shinobu back to Flower branch. 

=====

"GYAAH!" the demon screamed as I slashed his head off. Muzan has too many male demons and I'm starting to think he likes men. I know he has a 'wife' but still... There are too many male demons!!! Or I just have really bad luck and meet more male demons than female demons.

Whichever it is, I should get at least a female demon against me, so I won't hesitate when they are against me. 

I walked around the current town I was visiting and looked around if there was any demons I missed. The stupid crow can tell me if there are any, of course, but I like to see around the town with my own two eyes.