#108 + Tagged!

*coughFancyisthebopoftheyearcough*

bonjour guys. welcome to another zodiacs! before i left for school i noticed that i got tagged by the wonderful Himiko_Yumenoo so give them lots of love!

we'll do zodiacs first then the tags at the end!

LETS GO!

----------------------------

you go cloud watching with...

Aries - Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Taurus - Ryoma Hoshi

Gemini - Mikan Tsumiki

Cancer - Nekomaru Nidai

Leo - Kyoko Kirigiri

Virgo - Tenko Chabashira

Libra - Aoi Asahina

Scorpio - Kazuichi Souda

Sagittarius - Angie Yonaga

Capricorn - Gundam Tanaka

Aquarius - Genocider Syo

Pisces - Kaito Momota

_________________________________

welcome back.

1. Name?

lmao y'all should know by now, but i'll give the nickname - Izzy :)

2. Height?

5'2 :'D

3. Favourite band?

k breaking the system and saying Twice (kpop group)

4. Have any pets?

yes! one rabbit (called Fluffy - original, i know) and one dog (called King)

5. Last song you heard?

(lmao listening to a song so imma say it) Gogobebe - Mamamoo

6. Self-harmed? 

Yes

7. Do you ever want to get married?

yeah! it's a dream of mine :)

8. Do you like Chinese food?

Chinese food is some of my favourite food. sweet n sour chicken for life 😔👊

9. Ever been to a bonfire party?

yep, but i hated it lol

10. What's your biggest fear?

i have to pick one? probably spiders, i actually want to cry when i see you, idc if it's big or small those things can burn. (aka: im never visiting australia)

11. Afraid of losing someone?

yes i am, that's actually one of my fears :) *coughi'mlegitonthevergeoflosingtwoofmyfriendscough*

12. Do you have trust issues?

yes i do. two of my friends betrayed my trust and now i don't open up to people as much as i'd like too and have a lot more trouble socializing

13. Do you regret anything from your past?

there are so many things i regret... lets not get into that lol

14. Something you hate about yourself?

jeez one thing again? probably my weight. i have always been self conscious of my weight and often find myself comparing it to others around me. ((i weigh about 57kg, last time i checked i did))

15. Do you accept compliments? Or do you hate compliments?

i really like compliments, i get really flustered and embarrassed. but i have a hard time believing or accepting the compliments, but i don't hate them. they cheer me up!

16. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?

honestly, i hate crying in front of my friends. it makes me embarrassed to let myself go like that. but on the inside, i know it's good because it's better to cry than hold it in and bottle your emotions.  i'd say i'm in between on it.

(taking a sip of my hot chocolate)

17. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?

my friend last friday. i ended up breaking down crying and confessing stuff to her. (family life, self harm etc)

18. Who is the one person in this whole word that knows you best?

probably the same friend from 17. she knows i love kpop and doesn't judge me, she knows my darkest secrets and i know hers, she knows my interest in space and knows i use wattpad (but not for fanfiction--) and i'd be lost without her.  (*coughUntilshestartedignoringmetwoweeksagocough*)

19. If you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?

that i'm extremely upset and don't want to be bothered much during the day and wanna break down crying and just cuddle in one of my friends arms. or in bed. it basically means i hate my life at the moment and it often happens during one of my 'episodes'. (my friends call it the me being depressed day. little do they know i am depressed :) )

20. If you had one day left to life, what would you do first?

watch the sunrise :)

jesus that was deep.

OKAY TAG TIME: (LMAO SORRY FOR THIS BUT I TAG YOU)

resonateliar

Danganronpaf4n

itsreal_magic--

IronicHoodies

BellatonStudios

kxudere

spectrologies

SimpleNoita

Fluffykawaicat

goodbye children. see you all later :)