Chapter Six : Topless

Chapter 6

Topless

"Then, strip in front of me."

The air around me disappeared. I consider the right answer for this situation.

Should I run out immediately?

But, Brandon may still be out there.

But which one is scarier?

Brandon

or Shane?

"Mia."

"Yes?" By reflex, I answered quickly.

"I told you, strip in front of me." Shane said in passive tone. He looked into my eyes. Piercing me with his blue crystals. Seeing him, reminded me of how I broke myself when I made ​​a deal with Shane and when I heard Albert confession.

He loves Tammy so much.

"Mia." Shane called again.

"Fine." I replied while shaking. Oh good God, help me...

I walked straight and reached the metal pole used to dance. And I started to dance to the rhythm of soft music, the metal around the pole, and tried to cover my anxiety. I can feel Shane's eyes continued to follow my every movement. Slowly, I began to undo the thin satin that wrapped my body.

The song was almost over, and this was the part where I have to undo the bra was wearing. But, can I? I closed my eyes, trying to avoid Shane's gaze on me. I tried to remove my bra as I unconsciously trembled. My hands had reached the hooks on my back but, my hands froze.

I've been doing this job for years, so how could I feel nervous when doing it again now? I asked myself.

Suddenly, I felt warmth approaching me. I opened my eyes and found the familiar silky black surface. I looked up and found myself locked to the eyes of the devil.

His hand has been on mine which was on the hook of the bra I was wearing. I stood frozen in my place. My tongue felt numb that I couldn't even know what or how to answer. He lowered his head and brought his face close to me. I immediately turned the other way to avoid it. His hand was soon holding my chin. Forcing me to look at him.

Suddenly, my bra was unclasped, loosened and detached from my body, pooling around my feet. By reflex, I immediately used my hands to cover my nakedness. I've never felt more evenly-exposed than now.

He brought his face close to me back. "Look at me, Michelle." Then, he immediately kissed me without warning. I could taste whiskey from his lips. And, I didn't want to enjoy it, I put my hands on Shane's chest and pushed him away. And thankfully, he stepped back from me. Giving me the distance I needed. And releasing the kiss that I would never dare to dream of.

Why does he always do this?

Because you're his.

And again, I cover my breasts that were exposed using both hands. I did not dare to look at him back even though I knew he was looking at me. I immediately wore back my bra and the flimsy clothes in a hurry. Avert my eyes, I focused myself on his empty glass. "I'll get you a drink."

I got up and walked away toward the door. Shane swiftly grasped my wrist and pulled me towards him roughly.

"What's wrong with you?" Shane demanded with angry expression, he could not hide in his tone.