Chapter One : The Virgin Stripper

Private Secretary

Chapter One

The Virgin Stripper

"Teresa Rose."

I combed my hair with the fingers wearily. I'm waiting for my name to be called, waiting for the results of my exams that determine whether I can finish the college or not. The woman, who had called up before, cried when she saw the results of the test. She did not succeed. "Dudley Branson." Another person's name was again mentioned. And Dudley Branson looked happy. He succeeded. I watched it happen over and over again. There were tears and sadness every time a name was declared but there were also joys.

"Michelle Kane." Finally, the bespectacled woman called my name. I walked nervously toward her. She handed me the paper. On the paper, there stamped the word 'PASS' in red. Unconsciously, I jumped with joy rushing through my veins until I've nudged the others. "Sorry..." I said and hurried back to my seat.

College... I've passed it!

No more part-time secretary. I am very happy...

-

I arrived at the train station. Before the ride, I went to the bathroom to change my clothes are not suitable for work. I changed shirts and jeans I was wearing a shirt with yellow stripes and replace the pants with a black pencil skirt. Then, I tied my brown hair neatly as bun. Then wear glasses to prevent my eyes from damage of staring on the computer screen for a quite long time.

I looked on the mirror and thought, I looked like a grumpy old nerd.

Well, I actually was an additional secretary in Weston Corp, a famous trading company. But, I want to be a lawyer, I tried my best to get the money to quit my dark work and pay for my education.

I know working as a stripper was not good, but I have no other choice. It's reality not dreamland. I had to support my mother in taking care of my three others sibling at home. But what burdened me more was that my youngest sister, Jessica was suffering from bone cancer. And my father? He left my mother when I was 7 years old. So I had to work as hard as I could so I didn't have to be a stripper for my whole life.

-

As usual, after work, I went home to my little apartment and changed myself into a very slutty stripper. I wear thin and revealing clothes beneath the thick coat then, I walked out of the apartment.

"Where's your rent?" As usual, I have to deal with Mrs. Hanks, the landlady who would collect the rent of the apartment which I haven't pay for 3 months.

"I'm having a little difficulty on my work, Mrs. Hanks. I'll pay it tomorrow." I replied.

"You always say that." she sneered at me.  "You have to pay for it tomorrow, Kane. Otherwise you have to get out of this place." she threatened. I nodded meekly. Luckily, she let me go after it.

-

I was sitting in front of the dressing table now. I wore a short blonde wig and a red mask to cover my face. "Mia, it's time!" said Brandon, my boss. He addressed me by my pseudonym, Mia. Each dancer in Trozar, this club has always given pseudonyms to protect their identity.

I immediately went into the stage and danced erotically with accompaniment by the cold iron pole and electric music. While slowly removing the bikini tops I'm wearing. Although I'm a stripper, I'm still a virgin. That's why I joined this club, a club that does not require a vagina to serve the customers.