Five

I look and see that it's Cameron. "What the fuck!" I shout ripping my arm from his grip. My hands fumble with the light switch. When light shines onto Cameron I gasp.

"Jesus Christ what happened?" My hands reach for his chin and I turn it from left to right. Cuts and bruises mask his face. "Who the did this to you?" The bruises are definitely fresh.

"Well" I can smell the liquor on his breath. "I was at the bar" fuck this can't be good. "When someone tried to tell me that I'd had enough" he starts to hiccup. "Fuck Cameron just go to the bathroom" I command pointing to the door.

Following him, I watch him stumble multiple times. "Why were you at a bar in the first place?" I ask as he sits on the sink.

"To drink beer" he states with a sassy undertone. "Sweetheart" he grins. My body cringes as I look up. "Don't call me sweetheart" I growl.

It's something about that word that makes me feel wheezy. It's a rotten word.

"Why? You don't like it?" His hands attach to my waist, drawing me in closer to him. "I'll call you sweetheart, if I want to" his grin widens making me shake. "Just let me go" I try and wiggle from his grip. His nails dig into the top of his hands and he flinches away.

"I'm going home" I spit walking out of the bathroom. "No don't leave" he calls after me. "God dammit Alexia stop" he sounds more civil than he did in the bathroom so I decide to to hear him out.

"What?" I question setting my hands onto my hips. "I need you" he fumbles with his words. "You say that a lot, but don't necessarily show it" I point out.

"Stop fucking talking back" he shouts. The veins in his neck popping. "I'm tired of you thinking you have a say in anything" he screams making me jump back a little. "What?" My eye brows furrow together.

"Your just always so god damn disappointed in me. All the time" he twirls his head. "I'm young and I'll do whatever the fuck I want" he spits.

"No Cameron, your not that young, your getting older and so am I. All I'm doing is trying to help you. I'm not disappointed in you" I shake my head.

Cameron seems uninterested and he fiddles with his fingers.

"And your not fucking listening, grow up" I growl. Before I can turn and walk towards the door, he kneels down and grabs a full beer bottle, launching it across the room.

I quickly duck and listen as it smashes against the wall, shattering and splashing beer all over me.

"Alexia" Cameron approaches me. "don't fucking touch me" swiping his hand away quickly I stand to my feet.

My fingers wipe away the beer that's streaming down my face. "Your sick" I spit walking towards the door.

He doesn't do anything to stop me.

~

"What the fuck happened?" I see Kian standing at my front door. "Cameron fucking happened" I shout opening the door, letting him come in. "Are you looking for Andrea?" I ask and he nods his head. "Actually yeah" his bright blonde hair looks around. Blonde hair....

"Kian you dyed your hair?" I step away from my problems and focus on him. "Yeah a few weeks ago" he laughs. Andrea jogs into the front room and pulls Kian away.

I thought they broke up, but that's non of business

Full of shame and anger, I haul myself into the shower, wiping away the tears and beer. I don't understand his problem. Why was he even at a bar in the first place?

Realizing that I've been in the streaming hot water for to long, I take a step out and turn the handle off.

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around Cameron's actions. Why would he think I'm always disappointed in him? We've both made mistakes but I'm highly positive we've gotten over the disappointed factor.

We were both doing so well. I can't comprehend what caused him to get so intoxicated and throw a god damn beer bottle at me.

He threw a god damn beer bottle at me. If he can do that, than what makes me think he can't physically abuse me.

My brain feels drained so I take the time to dry off and head to bed.

~

"What the fuck?" I say to myself as I try to sit up but am restricted by arms. "Cameron?" I question trying to wiggle out from his grip. His half naked body lies on top of my sheets.

"Shit" he curses releasing me and grabbing his face. It looks much worse than last night. He sits up, hair tangled and all.

I turn the other way, not being able to face him. I'm still overly upset by his actions last night. I understand why he was drunk, but really, that's no acceptation. He shouldn't have been that drunk in the first place.

"What's your problem?" He scuffs standing up. Exposing himself to just his underwear.

"Fuck" he jumps back onto the bed and forces me to turn around and face him. "What did I do?"

I try and break free from his grip but fail. "You did a lot of shit Cameron" I snap, he holds me tighter. "I'm sorry" he starts to kiss my neck but I yank away.

"You could have killed me! or even got yourself killed!" I sob pointing to the mirror. He walks up and evaluates his face. "fuck me" he moans looking at the cuts and bruises. "And what do you mean, I could have killed you" he now turns around.

"Nothing" I get out of bed and walk over to my closet. He places a firm hand around my body, pulling me into him. "Tell me" he growls.

My eyes travel up to his. Darkness consumed him and it scared the living shit out of me but I know that no matter what, I'll still stupidly always love Cameron,Dallas.

"You threw a beer bottle at me" I finally admit, ashamed and embarrassed. "I what?" He flips out evaluating my body.

"I ducked" I re assure him. "But the damage was done" I stand my ground. "Fuck Alexia" he lets go of me and runs his fingers through his dark messy hair. "I'm sorry, oh god I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me" his eyes scan my room.

"Why did you go to the bar last night?" I question. "The bar?" His eyebrows knit together.

"Well where the hell do you think you got all those cuts and bruises?" I step away from him.

"I don't Remember" he shakes his head. I sigh and grab my phone. "how did you get here?" I cock my head towards him. "That I remember" he smirks.

Cameron straightens out his back. "I called a cab, but it was taking to long so I walked" he explains.

His hands grab onto my waist and he pulls me in closer, I can feel him start to get hard with just my simple touch.

"Cameron not now" I pull away, memories from last night flashing back. "I'm not going to reward you for that kind of behavior" I turn away from him and head to my bathroom.

As I look into the mirror, I start to apply my makeup.

The door flies open and Cameron appears, chest moving up and down. "sweetheart" his smile widens, as it did last night just before a bottle was thrown at my head. I can't help but cringe at the nickname. "Sweetheart"

I drop the powder brush that I was holding in my hand and step back. "Cameron go away" I growl, standing my ground. His eyes flash and he slams his fist on the bathroom counter.

"Come here" he instructs. I shake my head and back up a little more, tripping over the toilet. "Come here"

My head shakes fast and I back up towards the wall.

I always knew Cameron was violent and dark, but I never thought he would use these actions towards me.

"Fine, I'll come get you myself" he spits, jolting towards me.

(Just a head up, dark 2 is going to be a lot more "gory" and actually dark. I'm just giving you guys all a heads up because it's going to be pretty twisted)