part thirty eight

Start from the beginning

"Stop apologizing, I hate it." I shake my head. "I'm going to grab you some medicine." I say, quickly leaning down and planting a small peck on the top of her head.

Lydia White

I'm just going to put it out there...Harry would make an incredible husband.

All day, from the moment I woke up, he's been tending to me and making sure that I was okay. He brought me medicine, which knocked me out cold and I ended up sleeping for 5 hours. I woke up thinking that I was in another dimension.

I didn't know where this sickness came from, but I genuinely felt like I was dying.

I felt bad because Harry had taken the day off to stay with me. I didn't want to hold him back, but it's not like I asked him too. He had insisted on staying.

I was really appreciative of him. Not just because he took care of me today, but it's everyday...every moment I'm with him.

I've never felt this way about anyone except Harry. He made me so happy, and so comfortable with myself. I didn't have to hold any part of myself back when I was with him. He made me feel okay with putting myself out there.

Harry, himself, was such a deep person. He had so many layers and that's why I was interested in him in the first place. I wanted to figure him out...and now I think that I've accomplished that for the most part.

I truthfully do feel like we were meant to find eachother. That day in the alley, it could have been anyone...but it was him.

Who knew that I'd fall for the green eyed boy smoking a cigarette in the dark?

It was so far past the point of 'falling' for Harry now. That ship had sailed. I was past the point of no return, falling into him...Falling into every piece of his soul.

He thought he wasn't capable of this stuff. That's bullshit. He's more than capable...he's proven that to me many times.

I didn't know what Harry and I were. We haven't put a label on it...and we didn't need to. But, I couldn't help but feel a little confused.

Kissing each other felt was more natural now... we've done stuff that I never thought we would do together...for God sakes, he fingered me in a lake.

I don't think we were boyfriend and girlfriend...because we've never talked about it. But as much as I did want confirmation, I didn't want to push it on Harry.

He's not used to this stuff, neither am I, really.

So, for now, I'm fine being like this with him. For the most part, I know how he feels.

Well, I hope I know and I'm not just assuming.

I've never been in a relationship. I've never pictured my life with anyone. I don't have much experience in this stuff.

Harry doesn't either. He hooked up with random girls without even learning their names.

This is why I sort of had doubts. What would make me so special that he didn't see me as just another one of those girls? Maybe he was only keeping me around because he felt bad?

Deep down, I knew this wasn't true. He told me he feels what Gatsby felt for Daisy...for me.

Gatsby loved Daisy.

"Lyds!" Harry yells from downstairs, snapping me back to reality.

I jog out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

"Where are you?" I question.

"Kitchen." his voice carries around the apartment.

I walk into the kitchen and find him rummaging through the cupboards.