The First Job!!; The Return of the Titania

En başından başla

Mira: The winner is.... Gohan! * a shocking tone but then the Guild yelled and gave applause to the Saiyajin hybrid* I have never seen someone move this fast in my life! What kind of magic does he actually use...

Master Makarov: That was amazing, Son Gohan! I never saw someone move like that in my life and care to ask what type of magic did you use? *curious to know of Gohan's skills*

Future Gohan Thinking: 'I cannot tell the Master about my Super Saiyajin Transformation. It's too much for them to fathom! I should just tell him that I just use my base form.' *nervously anime sweat drop *

Future Gohan: Oh! Like I said, it's just my ki that I use to bring in my powers

Future Gohan: Oh! Like I said, it's just my ki that I use to bring in my powers. This was just 1% of My powers. *nervously scratches the back of his head chuckling *

Fairy Tail Guild... Few hours after the events of Gohan vs. Natsu

The pink haired Dragon Slayer slowly opened his eyes and looked around the room, only to come to the conclusion that he was in a familiar bed, which he recognized to be the infirmary. Gently, he moved himself to the edge of his bed and seated himself there, shaking his head to recollect what had just transpired. This process of his was suddenly interrupted by the same care-free voice which kicked his ass in record time.

Future Gohan: Hey, it took you a while to wake up! *sheepishly grinning * I didn't mean to knock you out for that long.

Natsu: * Natsu began stretching his arms to flex his sore muscles * *groaning* How long was I out?! *before Gohan was about to answer Natsu's question, Gray FullBuster had a smug look on his face to annoy Natsu more*

Gray: You were out for a few hours and you got your ass kicked by Gohan in record time. *sneered the ice mage and Natsu was pissed at Gray's comments and insults *

Natsu: WHAT DID YOU SAY STRIPPER? AS FAR AS I KNOW YOU CAN'T BEAT ME. *Making Gray go crazy at the Fire Dragon Slayer *

Gray: DO YOU REALLY WANT TO HAVE A GO AND GET BEAT UP MATCHSTICK!? * he grabbed Natsu by his vest*

Natsu: YOU ARE THE ONE WHOS GETTING BEAT UP! * raising his fist at his rival*

He was ready to duke it out with Gray and settle who was the strongest once and for all right at that moment.

At this point, Gohan knew that both of the Fairy Tail mages in front of him, had crossed the point of no return. It was only a matter of moments before they would begin butting heads with each other. Accepting the bitter truth that there was nothing he could do to stop them, the Saiyajin hybrid sighed to himself and sneaked out of the Infirmary. Night had already befallen and almost everyone had gone back to their homes except Mirajane, who was cleaning up the bar. The former S class mage noticing that the Saiyajin hybrid had no place to spend the night was kind enough to invite him over to her house.

Mira: Gohan-kun, why don't you stay at my home? You must be tired from your adventures with Natsu and all.

Future Gohan: Thanks Mira-san. But I'll manage somehow. *giving the barmaid his signature Son smile *