The First Job!!; The Return of the Titania

Start from the beginning

Gohan finished the sparring match with an up kick to Natsu's chin sending him flying back to the other side of the arena

Lucy: *gasps* Natsu was beaten by Gohan!! Unbelievable! *shocked and awed by Gohan's skills *

Mira: Gohan-kun... *worried about Gohan a bit*

Natsu: Haah! I'm not done yet. Not yet!!

Future Gohan: I'm impressed that you still got some fight left in you eh? Alright then, no more holding back, show me everything you got! Show me the power capable of slaying Dragons! * not being able to wait to see Natsu's full power*

Natsu: You asked for it... here goes.. * as he prepares to release his full power and finish Gohan once and for all* * A red Magic Circle appears in front of Natsu as he is engulfed in fire*
'I was planning to save this technique for the battle with Erza. However, you left me no choice to use it on you Gohan...!'
NOW!! Dragon Slayer Secret Art: Crimson Lotus: Phoenix Blade! * as his entire body is surrounded by fire and a Dragon made of Fire following him as he propels towards Gohan with his Maximum speed*

Future Gohan Thinking: 'Wow, that attack is very similar to my dad's Ryūken (Dragon Fist). Natsu, you sure have much potential. I can't wait to train you and help you reach your maximum strength so we can fight hehehe again...' *decides to end the fight with something his father taught him before passing away into the afterlife *

Gohan then stretched his right arm forward with his palm open. He pulls it back towards his hip, and a blue energy orb starts to form in his right hand.

Master Makarov Thinking: 'What is this energy? I have never felt anything like it. Is that his Magic... no, it doesn't feel like Ethernano at all. Just who is this young man?' * as he questioned the power of Son Gohan *

As Natsu drew closer and closer to Future Gohan, the Saiyajin hybrid's hand started glowing in blue light that illuminated the entire fighting field. Everyone was shocked at the light and energy Gohan's right hand was emitting. It was unlike anything they have ever seen before, and it just got bigger and bigger.

Future Gohan: Kamehameha! * he fired the blue energy towards Natsu at unbelievable speed and force. The technique is called the One-Handed Kamehameha, where instead of two hands, the user only uses one hand to fire the attack* Thinking: 'Good thing that I picked this up during my fight with the cyborgs.'

As the beam collides with Natsu's attack, Natsu is immediately shocked at the force of this blue beam of energy. He does his best to overpower it and continue to go forward towards Gohan. But the Kamehama was just too powerful for Natsu, and it began to overwhelm him.

It completely pushed him back, and his fire aura disappeared, and the blue energy completely engulfed him. Then an explosion occurred and as the smoke cleared up, Natsu was lying on the ground out cold.
A/N: Similar to how 100% Full Power Freeza clashed with Super Saiyan Goku's Kamehameha head-on at Planet Namek.