Diplomatic Madman (1)

"You have the chance to back down from this and accept that you are wrong." Whispered Athendurus as he was quaking on his combat boots out of anger.

A foot away from Tristan Black Bear, looking at each other eye to eye, rather unbreakable.

Neither of them backed down from the stare off. Athendurus' pride was  quite touched, taught his place by a Ground tapper.

Continuing with the offer, Athendurus cites. "If you do, I'll let you keep one of your hands." 

"I'd like to see you wield that sword against me, old man." Although meaning well for Auica, this was a firmly strong insult.

Every individual is commonly sensitive about his or her age, the older they grow.

But now, Tristan gazes at Athendurus as an enemy and enemies are there to be hurt and offended, be it through verbal abuse or with a swing of a sword.

Tristan tried using reason towards the man earlier but his self feeding egoism refused to reason.

So Black Bear is done being a diplomatic, etiquette has to be set aside.

Out of a sudden, Athendurus Mihura pulled out his sword from the scabbard he was carrying.

The sword, a true beauty. Of the finest quality and no doubt expensive.

Although out of Iron, it shone enough to reflect the sun with ease as if it was a mirror. 

That reflection however is also the Sword's weakness, at least in front of Tristan's eyes.

Before pulling the sword entirely out of the scabbard, Athendurus jumped 2 feet back.

Being that far behind is just enough to cut off a hand if not more and it was Athendurus' aim after all. 

Athendurus was wind breakingly fast but Tristan is even faster. 

Noticing the attack coming towards the left side of his waist, Black Bear simply lifted the sword on his left hand up swiftly, while still keeping the tip downwards.

Because lifting the tip would be less effective and takes a quarter second more.

Metal met with metal, a whistle echoed and pierced ears of those who were nearby.

The master's move counter attacked, dominance sunk its roots from this point.

Noticing that smart move, Athendurus felt baffled, thinking. "How can a slave be this agile, this quick thinking?" 

Tristan didn't waste a second, dropped the other sword of which he held in the right hand, apparently he chose two weapons. 

Bolting towards Athendurus' two handed grip, leaving him defenseless.

Actually managing to grab both of the master's hands, the root of dominance formed into a trunk.

Tristan dropped the sword on his left hand as well now, tightened the grip on Athendurus' hands and with little struggle pulling the sword away from the master!

Everything just happened so fast. 

Athendurus was unfamiliar with these foreign moves... was.

Lifting Athendurus off the ground with his right hand while keeping the master's sword on his left hand. 

To the point where they found the opportunity to meet eye to eye again, a foot apart from each other.

"Oh no, my hands are still intact! Foolish me, I must be doing it wrong." Mocked Tristan, how courageous could this man be?