Chapter 4. The Alpha's Desire

It's been a few days since I was injured. My leg hurt all the time, constantly pricking with pain. I was also extremely bored, as I only ever got to see Charlie at night and when she brought my food down. She didn't talk to me during any of those times though. Sydney and Sammy however seemed to always be hovering around my bed what ever chance they got. They cried a lot less now, and both seemed rather adamant about their escape plan, no matter how many times I told them to drop it. They wouldn't listen, and just insisted that they were going to get us all out, and into their own pack.

"Just to prove you wrong," Sydney had even told me. I rolled my eyes at her arrogance, but found that I was no longer nearly as annoyed by them. Rather I found their optimism a little refreshing, especially when everyone here was so focused on just protecting themselves.

Unfortunately they still had to work, so once the clock struck six, I was again left alone in the basement. I was prepared to face yet another boring day, by simply sleeping through it,when I heard the door creek open.

I glanced at the clock first, seeing that it was only six eleven. No one would come back down here at this time. My confusion didn't last long though, as the scent of an alpha quickly wafted up my nose.

I flinched, my wolf letting our whimpers as the thick scent weighed heavily against me. Unable to handle the smoky aroma, I inhaled through my mouth as I turned to face him.

Alpha Xavier didn't smile or greet me in anyway, he just let his almost black eyes roam lazily about the room as he walked over to me. I scooted up, settling myself on the very edge of my bed, trying to put some distance between us. An ultimate useless effort, since Alpha will always get what he wants.

"Ty," he calmly addressed me.

"Yes alpha," I tried my best not to sneer it out.

"I hope you know how badly you fucked up," he said as he tilted his sharp face down to glare at me with his cool eyes. I gathered my courage to glare back at him, even as my wolf uselessly plopped down and rolled over. That little suck up traitor.

"The pack's asking for your head. They're worried your bad attitude may spread to the other omegas," he continued."Don't worry," I rolled my eyes, "I wouldn't dream of infecting the others."

"Doesn't matter if you mean to or not," he shrugged, "you're a threat to our way of life, and any other omega would have been killed long also."

"Then just kill me," I demanded, "I'm sure hell ain't nothing compared to this shit."

"Normally, I would," he told me as he leaned over. I grimaced a little as his nose was now almost touching mine. At this distance it was hard not to notice how hot the alpha was. His white hair that flopped over his left eye, his long almost girly lashes, and his sharp cheek bones. He had an almost unnatural look, that could turn any guys dick hard. I fucking hated that.

"But, you see I'm rather attached to you," he whispered. I could feel my face heat up at this though I wasn't exactly sure why. My heart was thumping a mile a minute, and my shirt suddenly felt itchy and to tight against my chest.

"So, here's what's going to happen," he continued placing his soft lips right against my ear. I tensed feeling his warm breath brush against it.

"I'm going to bite you," he told me, and just like that my previous discomfort vanished. I no longer felt warm and flustered, but just pure panic.

"I'm going to make you mine."

I've lived in this forsaken pack my whole life. I was content to live this way. I didn't like it all that much, but I could handle it. I had Charlie, and for me, that one connection was enough. I could take the beatings, I could take the ass load of chores dumped on to me, and I could handle being used as a form of release. I could handle it, because I had Charlie to come back to and joke and complain about everything. I couldn't handle this though.

I always knew the alpha had a bit of a thing for me. He'd let me off with warnings, gave me the easier chores, and called me to his office often. I was fine with that, but this. Being claimed by him. I couldn't. I didn't want that. It wasn't that I was worried about finding true love or anything, but if he carried through with it I'd be taken from the basement. I would hardly ever get to see Charlie. I was already submerged in immense guilt as I pictured her tears eyes face from the last time we talked. It was clear she needed me as much as I needed her, and I refused to be ripped away from her.

But then, what could I do? I couldn't fight off the Alpha in the best of conditions, but now with out the use of one leg and being unable to shift? It was laughable to even picture. I was to weak to do anything but just sit there and take it.

This was the vein of every omega's existence. It was why Sydney and Sammy were never getting out, why Charlie would never be happy, and why I would never be able to do more than just talk big. We weren't capable of protecting ourselves, our wolves were weak and submissive, our human side fragile and shy. We relied on others for protecting, and became more vulnerable in the process. It was a vicious cycle, that assured the week suffer and the strong prosper.

I knew this. I knew it well. I was reminded of it everyday. I thought I had excepted it, but as Alpha Xavier promised to take away the last thing I had, I realized that I really haven't. That every sarcastic comment, ever suggested suicide, every small glare, was me fighting back. I hated this life! Nothing about it was okay, but for fucks sakes it was mine! And this alpha was trying to take it away.

"No thanks," I stated as I folded my arms, "I'd rather be the satan's bitch then yours."

He laughed, I guess not realizing that I was fucking serious. Fuck my broken leg, I was gonna fight this fucker hard. Didn't matter if I won or lost as long as he got even the tiniest bit injured in the process. I'm not pathetic enough to let some guy come waltzing in and claiming my whole identity and being as his own!

"That's why I like you," He smiled brushing my hair back from my face, "I can tell you know your position in life. Yet, you so easily speak your mind, like you just don't give a shit. It's very cute."

I really hated how fucking hot this asshole was. It would be so much easier to hate this if he was old and ugly and fat. His words wouldn't make me flush then, even as they filled me disgust and contempt."I'm not being cute," I told him, "if you try to claim me, I will fight back."

He just smirked, "we'll see."