Resurrection and a new world!; Welcome to Magnolia Gohan!!

Start from the beginning

Smiling Natsu practically kicked the door open and stormed in. Gohan looked around and entered slowly and was overwhelmed by the amount of positive energy he felt coming from all of those people, smirking he chuckled before asking Natsu.

Future Gohan: Hey Natsu-san how exactly do I join? * Interest and excitement where clear in his voice so Natsu smirked and told him that if you wanted to join then you needed to ask the Master: Makarov Dreyar. If he allowed it...then welcome to Fairy Tail*

As the two began their journey to Fairy Tail, Gohan was very reluctant to meeting the master of a guild.

Future Gohan: So who's this Makarov? * he looked around the building while sensing the life energy of those around him* 'Yep, this is definitely the place I sensed earlier...'

Master Makarov: Is someone looking for me? *Gohan looks at the small old man*

Future Gohan: Gomenasai! I didn't see you down there. * The old man waved it off with a laugh of his own as he spoke again *

Master Makarov: Don't worry about that, I heard that you want to become part of our guild, is that right?

Future Gohan: Hai!

Gohan nodded slowly as he looked at the old man, taking in every detail he could. The man had black eyes and was growing bald since if the outer rims of his head were right, considering they were the only part that had actual hair.

He was dressed in a casual manner which consists of a white shirt with black Fairy Tail stamp in the middle which covered by an orange hoodie. His attire was completed with matching orange shorts and an orange and blue stripes designed jester hat. The man reminded Gohan a bit of Master Roshi even though Roshi wasn't that short... Meanwhile, Makarov was also sizing Gohan up. There was a critic look on the old man's eyes as he walked around inspecting the young man in tattered clothes.

Master Makarov: So Tell me Young one, what kind of magic do you use?

Gohan decided to come clean of who and what he is knowing full well that he doesn't have any magic abilities.

Future Gohan: To Be honest master, I don't have any magic. My power is Ki based.

Master Makarov: KI?! As in your life force?! My boy, Ki is something you should not play around with it. It may kill you. *worried look on his face*

Future Gohan: Don't worry. I know how to train my ki. I've trained and hardness it when I was 5 years old.

Master Makarov: My word! You trained in using ki when you were 5 years old?! Amazing. You may even be an S-rank Mage if you want to. So tell me, Young one, what is your name?

Future Gohan: *Gulps* My name is Son Gohan... I'm the son of the greatest fighter and protector of earth Son Goku... my father... *wonders what reaction will Master Makarov will have after explaining who he is*

 *wonders what reaction will Master Makarov will have after explaining who he is*