Resurrection and a new world!; Welcome to Magnolia Gohan!!

Start from the beginning

Natsu: Well for starters we are in Fiore more specifically the City of Magnolia as for who I am, I'm Natsu Dragneel! The Fire Dragon Slayer! *Gohan stared at Natsu confusingly *

Future Gohan: Fire Dragon Slayer? What's that? 'His ki is enormous! Just what is this place and what in the world is a Mage?!' *Natsu's eyes widened from Gohan's question *
Natsu: *starts laughing and stops * You've never heard of the Ka no Metsuryū Mahō? Where are you from? *asking the Saiyajin hybrid *

Future Gohan: 'Should I tell him that I am the son of my dad Son Goku?'

In Gohan's mind, there were a lot of questions. He had never heard of Fiore or Magnolia, and after spending the last 10 years defending humanity from the Androids had a good working knowledge of pretty much every remaining city on the planet. With his Ki sensing skills, he could feel the life force of large groups of people or powerful individuals. Stretching out his senses he couldn't find any familiar energy signatures, pockets of survivors or people like Master Roshi and his student Trunks. He instead found plenty of signatures that were significantly stronger than the average human, but not as powerful as any of the Z fighters. This place felt different, alien compared to home. The only time Gohan had ever felt this way was when he had travelled to Namek as a boy. His father had told him stories as a boy about other world and halos and King Yemma, never anything about a 'Dragon Slayer' with pink hair.

Future Gohan: 'If I'm not in my world, but I'm not in Otherworld... Then where the hell am I?'
With all these confusing thoughts racing through his mind he blurted out the only thing he knew for sure: "Honō no Metsuryū Mahō means Fire Dragon Slayer Magic!

Natsu: Yup! And I'm looking for Igneel The Fire Dragon! * Gohan narrowed his eyes lightly*

Future Gohan: To slay him? * thinking he was just starting to understand the youth in front of him*

Natsu: No!! Wha- NO! Of course not! How could you even think that... * looking both horrified and, looking to diffuse the situation noticed a weird red mark on Natsu's right shoulder so he pointed at it and spoke again*

Future Gohan: What is that mark on your shoulder Natsu-san?

* Natsu looked at where Gohan pointed and smirked*

Natsu: This is the symbol of the guild I belong to: Fairy Tail! We're the #1 strongest Guild in all of Fiore!

It seemed that talking about his beloved guild distracted him from the thought of attacking Igneel. Now that got Gohan's attention, so this place Fairy Tail seemed like it was full of powerful individuals that also used magic. Gohan could feel a significant amount of power within Natsu, not enough to compare to the Androids, but far more power than the average human. The power he felt was different than anything he had sensed before. It was almost a little like Ki, but closer to what it feels like when Piccolo would materialize clothing out of thin air or Mr. Popo would fly on his Magic Carpet.

Gohan figured that he had two options, to either go with Natsu to that place and see if he could find an answer to his problems, or he could try to find answers on his own, injured, starving and wearing tattered rags...sighing he looked at Natsu again and replied to Natsu.

Future Gohan:Alright, Natsu. I'm in. I would like to join your guild please! *giving the fire dragon slayer his Son smile*

Natsu nodded and motioned for him to follow and so Gohan followed him. They were soon standing in front of an imposing building consisting of three floors and incorporating several architectonic styles: it took on a shape reminiscent of a pagoda, with each floor being smaller than the one below it and sitting on the latter's roof. The roofs also bore great resemblance to those of real pagoda, consisting of extremely long, arched tiles lined up one after the other and possessing simple curved protrusions jutting upwards on the building's angles.