4. The Brooms are Back Pt. 2 (Power Switch)

Start from the beginning

He then walks over to the crib laying Kameron down while Khris and K'Lynn unstably walked to the mat and conjured their own toys to play with.

"As I was saying The Quintrix is no joke they've been here since time, long story short, they get other demons to do their biding and I was one of them, some memories I don't like to talk about, but they are ruthless." Luke stated.

"Is there something that can help us make a potion or spell? Anything c'mon, I'm only 22, I have a life I want to live, believe it or not, I even want kids,maybe just maybe get married." Gabby boldly stated.

"Well obviously their upper level demons so you're going to need some pig feet, mandrake root, and something from a spider." Luke responded.

Right when the girls were about to proceed to the next step the house shook for a few seconds and all three of the girls heart necklace glowed, immediately Khristopher started crying.

Luke went to the aid of his child and the Khris' eyes were glowing red when Luke looked into it was like he was also mesmerized and then he quickly snapped out of it.

"Uhm what just happened?" Brie asked.

"Whatever it was, it had to be supernatural since our hearts glowed." Gabby responded.

"Whatever it is I hope Ashly and Kristal are okay y'all." Shyann simply stated.

"Yeah that was real weird." Luke said as he felt like he was still trying to come out of a trance.

Finally, Kristal and Ashly came through the door looking a gooey mess.

"Where have you two been?" Brienna quickly asked barely even saying hello to her sisters.

"Well obviously not in nobody's shower, we can't get this spider guts off for shit." Kristal groaned irritably.

Gabby got ecstatic and said, "Ouu let me try!" She then proceed to tense her fingers and turn her wrist as all the goo from Kristal and Ashly started to form into one big floating ball of goo, then she dropped it into the cauldron, "Ugh it feels so good to be able to manipulate liquids." Gabby said basically patting herself on the back.

"Speaking of getting comfortable with your powers, let's do some exercises, everyone get in a circle and grab my hand." Luke suggested.

The girls looked at each other, but did just as so.

Soon as the girls held hands with Luke a rainbow color of lights danced in the middle and jumped into Luke as he passed out.

Kristal started to panic, "Baby! Baby wake up!" Kristal said as she started to shake Luke's body and he only groaned. Kristal felt relieved to see he was still alive.

Khristopher and K'Lynn started to coo the girls looked.

Kristal went to go pick up her children to heal their father.

Instead they did something very strange and weird.

Both of their hands were glowing red, K'Lynn pointed at her father and the different colors of power extracted from Luke and Khris slapped it as it all hit the girls knocking them on their feet.

"Kristal, what did your kids just do to us?" Gabby asked as she was getting up.

"I have no idea, but I'm bout to put them in the crib with their brother." Kristal simply replied.

Kristal's POV
I was feeling a little woozy, but I picked my twins up and I placed them in the crib with their brother.

As soon as I put the them down I put my hands on the crib to get a good look at my kids and I let out a loud gasp.