Chapter 1: Judgement

You stood there, staring at the girl you've fallen for. Her single orange eye staring at you with hatred. Oh yeah, you killed everyone in this timeline. Well, not you per say, but him. He calls himself Devin. After about the fifth peaceful timeline, trying once again to get the attention of Meggy and failing, anger took over you. So did he. At first it was as normal, you fell down, got insulted by SMG3 the Flower, got saved by Tari. Then it happened. 

The first goomba

You don't know what happened. You were going to spare it as usual. But then you killed it. At least, you thought you did. You blacked out, then regained consciousness after its dust was blowing away in the wind. Then you killed everything else in the Ruins.

Including Tari.

You wanted to cry. The only actual mother figure you had after you left the orphanage, and you killed her. But you didn't. You just walked forward. Coming across the wooden bridge, the moment you always yearn for, you saw her. Meggy the Inkling. Your heart skipped a beat when you saw her. She did her usual whoopie cushion in the hand trick. Here's where you knew something was wrong.

You didn't laugh. You always laughed at that.

She introduced you to Mario, her boyfriend. You were always upset when she introduced him as that. But whatever made her happy, right? You went through his puzzles, then through Snowdin, then as usual, you fought Mario.

You killed him. That's when he spoke to you.

Devin: Hmmhaaaha. Oh how beautiful my art is, isn't it, Y/n?

Y/n: Your...art?

Devin: Oh yes, my art. Please, tell me. Doesn't it feel good to kill? All that pent up anger and frustration, taken out with the single swing of a knife! It is glorious! 

Y/n: Your murdering innocent people!

Devin: Ahh, details, details. Besides, didn't you want him dead? Now you can have that Meggy ALL to yourself. (Til I kill her too that is.)

Y/n: No! I didn't! Of course I love her but I didn't want Mario dead to be with her!

All of a sudden, you couldn't move. No matter how hard you tried, you couldn't move anything.

Devin: You are such a goody-two-shoes aren't ya? Listen, just sit back and let ME take over for a while.

Then your body was moving, but you were just watching. That's all you could do was watch. Watched as he killed Bowser, Saiko, Boopkins, and Bob. Now all that was left was Meggy, then the King, SMG4.

He however didn't know how strong Meggy was. Everytime he thought he had the upper-hand, she'd hit him with a surprise attack. But he was learning. With every death, he became faster, gained more and more progress. He's died at least fifty-six times now. He became weak, his influence over you fading.

Then you finally took control.

There she was, the girl you loved. Staring at you with pure hatred with her single orange eye. Two krakens floated behind her, ready to fire. However you were at THAT stage of the fight. Where she offered mercy. You know it was a trap. But you had to.

Meggy: You know... I sense a good person within you. So please... just drop the knife... and make my job a little easier, K?

You did, you dropped the knife.

Meggy: Hey, there you go. Now come here and give me a hug, pal.

You knew it was a trap, but you didn't care. For once, you ran up and gave her a hug. You held on tightly. Then the tentacles pierced your body, killing you.