Save

»»----- ☆ -----««

Jungkook's mother left Jungkook tied to the chair, tears falling off his cheeks. It took Jungkook a while to adjust to the situation he was in. Few hours ago, he was on the plane supposedly flying to Australia safe. Now, he was back in his mother's grasp while his father and his entire company were in danger. Jungkook felt fear and helplessness wash over him again. His loved ones were at the verge of death all over again. And it was all because of a stupid game Jungkook decided to play.

Just then, footsteps were heard and Jungkook could make out the slim figure approaching.

"I can't believe you set me up for this..." Jungkook's voice rasped, dry from the crying.

At last, Jimin's face illuminated from the light, revealing a calm expression

At last, Jimin's face illuminated from the light, revealing a calm expression. He remained silent, causing Jungkook's anger to rise even more.

"What the fuck, Jimin!" Jungkook cried, still processing the fact that his friend betrayed him.

Suddenly, the brown haired dug out a knife from his pocket. Jungkook's gasped in fear before closing his eyes tightly.

To Jungkook's surprise, he felt the ropes loosened around his hands as he realized what Jimin had just done. "W-what are you doing?"

"Quiet down and follow me." Jimin demanded, dragging Jungkook by the sleeve out what seems to be a secret exit leading underground.

For what seemed to be ten minutes, Jungkook kept silent as Jimin gripped onto his sleeve, forcing him to walk forward. When the two finally met the light of the night, the younger realized they'd just come out from a tunnel. Jimin looked around, making sure the coast is clear, before letting Jungkook's sleeves go.

Immediately, Jungkook inched away from Jimin, eyes glaring. "Did you just... set me free?"

Jimin nodded his head silently, keeping his eyes to the floor. Suddenly, the brown haired knelt to his feet apologetically, bursting into tears. "Jungkook.... I'm so.. SO... sorry!" The boy's hand reached over to Jungkook, holding his hands for mercy. "I- I thought she wanted me to kidnap you for the password and then let you go without harm... but after I took you she revealed about the bomb."

Jungkook avoided eye contact with the older, looking away. He knew Jimin helped him escape from his mother. But... he knew he should be aware. Besides, it was shady of Jimin to betray all his friends in a split second.

"Jungkook, please. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. You know I wont!"

The younger hesitantly brushed away Jimin's hands. "I- I just still can't believe you're still working for her and the boss..."

Jimin sniffled, face buried in his hands. "I know... I made a huge mistake because I was greedy for the money." Jimin sucked in a breath before continuing. "They promised me a good deal of money and I was desperate to get it. I had to... for my mom..."