Googol

»»----- ☆ -----««

Jungkook was arrogant and looked down at people a lot when it comes to gaming...

Actually, not just gaming, he was like that in everything. He would harshly mock at his friends when they did a single mistake in gaming. And, most of the time, he would take the lead and do all the work knowing that they sucked at it anyway. Even when they were doing homework, Jungkook would laugh at his friends when they studied too hard and call them nerds. And even if they study too less he would mock them saying that they didn't care for their grades or that it didn't make any difference since they didn't have enough brainpower to do them anyways. Eventually, his friends didn't want to play with him anymore and Jungkook didn't care either.

He was a terrible person, even Jungkook admitted it. But, from the fact that both his parents had closed their connections to him, it was reasonable for Jungkook to behave this way.

Though, ever since Jungkook's started this indie game, his whole life turned upside down. He felt himself beginning to feel things he's never felt before.

He learned to feel empathy for others.

But most importantly, he felt love.

The love that he never got from his parents.

The love from Yoongi and the other boys.

The love that Taehyung sacrificed to him.

But he can't have any of that. No, not yet.

»»----- ☆ -----««

"Taehyung... I think... we should stop with this..."

"Kookie... what's wrong? Was it something I did?" Taehyung searched for the boy's eyes worriedly.

"No.. it's-"

"Taehyung, come over here for a sec!" Namjoon's voice was heard from the other side. DANG IT JOON HYUNG.

"Alright, hyung." The boy called back, glancing at Jungkook before heading towards the room.

His head was still running with thoughts about what Jungkook said earlier. What could he have possibly done to make Jungkook push him away like that? Was he misunderstanding that Jungkook loved him the same way as he did?  MAYBE he should've taken advantage of Kookie when he's drunk... honestly that was a bad move...

»»————- ☆ ————-««

"Boys, let's start the meeting." Namjoon, Jin, and Taehyung headed out of the room, who seemed to have a private talk earlier. The boys gathered around once again in the living room.

"After considering what you've all said, I've decided that we should put Jungkook's father to safety with us and attempt to persuade Jimin to come with us if we can." Namjoon stated, looking around the room at the boys' reactions.

"I'm fine with whatever." Yoongi shrugged at his seat. Jin, who previously argued about staying safe, somewhat seemed more calm after talking to Namjoon privately before. Jungkook internally sighed in relief, knowing that the leader considered his father's safety.  At last, the boys were in agreement.

"However, if we do so. We must remember to avoid danger as much as possible since the boss is after us. Understand?"

"Yes, hyung." The boys replied.

"Kay, let's get to work."

»»————- ☆ ————-««