Final

»»————- ☆ ————-««

It's been about ten minutes and Jungkook was checking through the rooms one last time to make sure there was no one left behind.  After all this time, the younger had barely seen Taehyung, but knowing that he was safely following the other boys made Jungkook feel a little better.  "I think we're all good now, Joon hyung.  Let's get to the lobby." Jungkook made sure before he and Namjoon headed upstairs.

Assuming that all the company workers had escaped, they were surprised to find out that they were crowded in the lobby, not daring to get into the elevator.  "What's going on?" Namjoon pushed past the people to the front.

"There's armed gangster people in the hair salon." Someone let out in fear.  "They say they'll shoot us if we try to escape this building."

"It's the boss's men!" Jungkook exclaimed, internally cursing.  Of course the boss would trap them in the building.

"We need to fight back." Namjoon breathed out, speaking into his transceiver earpiece.  "Guys, the boss's men are trapping us in the building.  None of the workers could get out."

"What?  Those fuckers are back?" Yoongi's voice responded first.

"What do we do?" Jin asked.

The purple haired hesitated before answering.  "For those who are fit to use a weapon, wipe them out first.  The others should stay and calm the crowd."

Jungkook and Namjoon exchanged glances in worry.  Just when they thought things would have turned out okay, Jungkook's mother and the boss just had to come back with another strike.  The younger bit his lower lip nervously, knowing that people would get hurt now that there were weapons involved.

"It's gonna be alright, Jungkook.  We're trained with these things." Namjoon lightly waved his gun with a hopeful smile.  "You should probably stay with the workers.  The rest we can take care."

Although the words were encouraging, Jungkook couldn't help but feel that he needed to do something.  "Okay..."

Jungkook spotted Hoseok with the crowd, telling them everything he knew about the whole commotion and calming them down.  He was hoping that he would see Taehyung in the crowd too, but the boy was no where to be seen.  This went by for a couple of minutes before Namjoon and Yoongi came out from the elevator, face dripping with sweat and a few scars visible.

"Fuck.  Guys, I think we're gonna need more than twenty to get these people out." Namjoon cursed, knowing very well that the boss and his men wanted to extend the time as much as possible.  They were running out of time, with the only hope being...

Jungkook widened his eyes as an idea popped into his head.  "Just keep trying.  I think I have an idea." The boy raced back downstairs.

Namjoon and Yoongi exchanged glances, confused.

"I'm going after him." Yoongi yelled, running after Jungkook.

»»————- ☆ ————-««